Get Help: +1-805-392-8550
Amazon Fire Stick Customer Support – Ensuring Uninterrupted Digital Content On Your TV
For movie buffs, English web series fans, YouTube videos watchers, or other online content viewers, Amazon Fire Stick provides an easy streaming platform by transforming your normal TV into a smart one. Amazon Fire TV stick, as a matter of fact, is a media streaming tool that lets you play music, stream video, install apps, etc. on your TV. Plug this USB-style stick into the HDMI port on your television, connect it to the power adapter and you’re good to go with a remote equipped with voice control features. While it does its task with perfection, no device is completely free of error. It is here that the Amazon Fire Stick Customer Support steps in.
Issues With Amazon Fire Stick
The Amazon Fire Stick is well-equipped with a number of features. You can extend its functionalities with many third-party apps that you install on your own. However, there are times when you may find that your Fire Stick is not working as expected. You may find issues with streaming content, see a blank screen, or with a remote, that doesn’t respond. These are the most common problems that Firestick users face:
- Amazon Fire TV Stick Not Recognized by Device
- Amazon Fire TV Remote Won’t Communicate with Stick
- Video but No Sound from Device
- Screen Mirroring Issues On The Fire Stick
- Blank Screen Issue With The Fire Stick
- Buffering Issues On The Fire Stick
- App Crashes On The Fire Stick
- Fire Stick Reading Your Screen
- Internet Issues On The Fire Stick
- Fire Stick Remote Issues
- Fire Stick Frozen/Black Screen Issue
- Updating Fire Stick
- Resetting Amazon Fire Stick
Nevertheless, regardless of the issue, there are multiple ways to fix these issues when your Amazon Fire Stick doesn’t work. Amazon Fire Stick Customer Support is the best place to contact when the following do-it-yourself steps do not resolve your problem.
Resolving The Amazon Fire Stick Issues
Netflix App Not Working Properly With The Fire Stick
Netflix is one of those well-known media streaming apps that run on Fire Stick and provides you access to digital content from all over the globe. There could be reasons why Netflix doesn’t work on your Fire Stick device.
- First, check with your internet connection. Such media streaming apps like Netflix mostly need quite high speed internet connectivity to work.
- In case your internet connection is fine, you can try removing some of the cache and app data.
These steps will certainly help get rid of the problem most of the time and you will be able to run Netflix on the Amazon Fire Stick once again. If not, you can go for other steps you know or contact Amazon Fire Stick Customer Support for help.
Fixing Screen Mirroring Issues On The Fire Stick
In case you are experiencing issues with mirroring your screen devices to the Fire Stick, you must ensure that your devices are compatible with the feature. It must be noted that the Fire Stick doesn’t support the below-mentioned devices for screen mirroring.
- All Mac computers.
- iOS devices which include iPad and iPhone.
To resolve this issue, you need to utilize an Android device with Android 4.2 or later. Earlier versions are again non-compatible.
You must also ensure your Fire Stick is supporting screen mirroring:
- On your remote, push and hold the Home button.
- In case you can find the Mirroring option, it means your Fire Stick is compatible with mirroring your devices to the stick. For help, contact Amazon Fire Stick Customer Support.
Fixing The Blank Screen Issue With The Fire Stick
If sometimes, you switch on your Fire Stick and it simply displays a blank screen, this could have happened due to a broken or loose cable connection.
- Make it sure you are using only those cables that were provided to you within the Fire Stick package.
- Ensure the HDMI cable is correctly fixed into your TV/screen.
- You can also check and replace the HDMI cable if you do not find it in a fit condition.
- Finally, restart your Fire Stick more than once to take care of the issue or get in touch with the Amazon Fire Stick Customer Support.
Fixing Buffering Issues On The Fire Stick
Buffering constitutes a familiar problem while streaming online content on your TV. A simple way to resolve that is to turn off the data monitoring point on your Fire Stick.
- From your main Fire Stick screen, choose Settings.
- Scroll right and select the option that says Preferences.
- Click on the Data Monitoring choice.
- This will turn off the option. Amazon Fire Stick Customer Support can help with the solution if the above-mentioned steps don’t help.
Fixing App Crashes On The Fire Stick
If one or more than one app is seen crashing too often on your Fire Stick, you can try and correct that by cleaning the data and cache files for those apps. In other cases, to fix their issues, you can reinstall the apps.
- On the main screen, click the Settings option.
- Choose Applications on the screen that follows.
- Select Manage Installed Applications to display the installed apps.
- Choose the app that is causing the issue and click on it.
- Next, scroll down and choose the option that says Clear cache.
- After that, choose the Clear data option as well.
- Now, launch the app, and if it still causes trouble, choose Uninstall to remove the app itself.
- Then, download the app once again to your Fire Stick from the Amazon App store to get rid of the problem completely. Else, Amazon Fire Stick Customer Support I ready to help.
Fixing Internet Issues On The Fire Stick
If you have issues of Internet connectivity on your Fire Stick, you must first make it sure that your Internet connection is currently operational and that it is working fine. For this, you require to reboot your modem and connect it again to your Fire Stick.
You can reconnect to your WiFi network in the following manner:
- Come to the home screen and open the Settings menu.
- Choose Network on the screen that follows.
- Choose your WiFi network and push the hamburger button on the remote of your Fire Stick.
- Now, Connect to your WiFi network once again. For any other issues with your Internet Connectivity, Amazon Fire Stick Customer Support is the best help.
Fixing Fire Stick Remote Issues
Amazon Fire Stick remote can also have issues when it might just stop working and there are ways to fix those as well. More often than not, your Fire Stick remote gets exhausted with its batteries forming the reason behind it’s not working with your stick.
You can confirm it in this manner:
- On your Fire Stick, open the Settings screen.
- Choose the option that says Remotes & Bluetooth Devices.
- Click on the option Amazon Fire TV Remotes.
- Choose your remote in the list and check to see what the Battery option displays. If it shows Dead, your batteries are dead and it needs immediate replacement.
- Alternatively, you can use the Fire Stick app to manage your Fire Stick from your smartphone. For other remote issue you can take the help of Amazon Fire Stick Customer Support.
Restarting Your Fire Stick
One of the most effective solutions to fix all types of issues with your Fire Stick is to reboot your stick. This goes on to clean up the temporary files backed up in its storage and assists you to start afresh.
- While you are on the main screen, choose the Settings option.
- Scroll right and choose the option that says My Fire TV.
- Click the Restart option by scrolling down.
- Choose Restart when prompted on your screen. This will reboot your Fire Stick. Or contact Amazon Fire Stick Customer Support for help with restating your Fire stick.
Updating Fire Stick
Like your smartphones and computers, your Amazon Fire Stick also requires updates in its application programs to fix bugs and improve its performance. In case you have not had the opportunity to update your stick in a long time, it’s time to do that to fix a lot of issues altogether.
- On your Fire Stick, launch the Settings menu.
- Choose the My Fire TV option.
- Click on About on the screen that follows.
- Choose Install Update in case you can find update is available that needs installation.
Ways to reach Amazon Fire Stick Customer Support
- Toll Free Customer Service
As an e-commerce giant, Amazon provides great assistance over the phone helpline and it provides the fastest way to get Fire Stick issues resolved in the least possible time. Amazon Fire Stick Support helpline for the United States and Canada is 1-877-943-5444.
Amazon Fire Stick Customer Support with a phone number is toll-free for their valuable customers and is available round the clock.
Indeed, depending on your location, there are country-specific phone numbers as well to aid and assist you with Amazon Fire Stick issues.
- Online Help
Amazon does all possible efforts to ease the problems of its customers online. As a step in this direction, its technical team is equipped with the latest development, articles, and reviews of the customers on its page which are customized to meet their specific issues with ease. Moreover, individuals can go through online content in the community forum articles mentioned on the page.
- Chat help
online chat with any Amazon customer service agent leads to an easier way to get in touch with Amazon to resolve an issue with any Firestick issues.
- Email help
When you prefer to get in touch with Amazon by email, you can send mail to email@example.com with a response time of as much as 48 hours or even a bit more.
- Social media support
Prefer communication with Amazon over social media? You can tweet, or hashtag one of their several accounts as an efficient way to reach them for Fire Stick issues.
Amazon Customer Service – Contact Guide
|Phone number for Fire Stick support||1-877-943-5444|
|Call picked up by a real person||Yes|
|Call center hours||24 hours, 7 days|
|Best time to dial||8:30 am|
|Rank among phone numbers||1|
|Alternate methods||phone, email, chat, web, Facebook, Twitter|
|Quality of communication||53%|
|Quality of help||52%|
|Overall Rank for Email||2|