As a high-end technical device with a smart display, the Echo Show 10 includes Alexa-compatible features. It is a smart assistant with an HD video display that allows you to enjoy music and videos. It can also be used to make calls and control smart devices. Here is how you can set up your Echo Show 10 (3rd Gen). A quick and easy setup process is available for the Echo Show. Also read:- Quick Fix to apply When Echo dot is not connecting to wiFi
How to Set Up my Echo Show 10 (3rd Gen)?
First of all, you should download the Alexa app from the Microsoft Store and install it on your device to set up the Echo show. It is free and anyone can download it using a compatible device. After that, connect your Echo Show to the main power source and turn it ON. Now, follow these steps:
- As soon as you turn it ON, it will start to boot up. It then follows up with the installation process.
- Now, select the language according to your choice.
- After that, connect the Echo Show 10 with a high-speed internet connection.
- Now, click on the time zone and select it according to your location.
- After that, the screen will ask you to Amazon log in to the account using the credentials.
- Then, enter the address details and confirm your location.
- The screen will ask you for dedicated access if you are using your Echo Show for children.
- After that, you have to set your screen wallpaper.
- Finally, accept the terms and conditions.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to update the firmware.
Once you have set up the device, you can use it for entertainment, making voice and video calls, streaming services, listening to music, and performing other tasks.
How Do I Setup Echo 10th Gen 3?
Follow the above steps for “How to Set Up my Echo Show 10 (3rd Gen)” and follow the on-screen prompts for selecting and confirming various factors. Complete the following steps to complete the setup procedure.
- Select the language
- Connect your device to the internet.
- After that, Sign-In into the Amazon account.
- Confirm the time zone and address of your location.
- Select the name of the device you are using.
- Add the wallpaper on the device screen.
- Finally, use the Echo Show for accessing the services.
How to Set Up my Echo Show 10 (3rd Gen) – Monitor Echo Show 10
After completing the Setup process, you can then use the device for various monitoring tasks. After enabling the ‘Monitor’ option, the other members at your place can also access the Echo show and you can manage their activity. You can also check all the devices connected to it. You can also set up motion control.
You can also control other factors after the setup process. It helps you to manage other features such as:
- Set up and connect smart devices and compatible devices.
- Auto framing and motion access during video calls.
- Remotely monitoring the home using the built-in camera.
- Play music, watch Netflix, prime videos, Amazon Music, Spotify, and much more.
- Settings timers
- Add grocery list
- Handle kitchen activities
- Protecting privacy
How Do I Put My Echo Show 10 in Setup Mode? How Do I Put My Alexa 3rd, Gen, in Setup Mode?
To follow up with “How to Set Up my Echo Show 10 (3rd Gen) ?”, you need to follow step-by-step instructions to complete the process without any failure or error. Here are the steps in detail.
- Plug In your Echo Show device and connect it to the main power source. Make sure to place the device at the correct location where it can easily get the commands or remote access.
- Now, go to the Microsoft Store of your computer, PC, or Desktop and search for the Amazon Alexa application using the search bar. Click on the ‘Get’ button to download the app. Log in to the app using the credentials.
- Now, click on ‘Add a Device’ to connect your device. Now, select the name of your device which you want to add from the list of given devices.
- Now, check for the ‘Orange’ light on the ring. If it is not Orange in color, then press the action button and hold it for a few seconds.
- After that, click on the option “connect to WIFI”. For this, select your network and enter its password. Click on the ‘Connect’ button.
- It then completes the process for How to Set Up my Echo Show 10 (3rd Gen).
Do You Need Amazon Account to use Echo Show?
For the Echo Show to function, the user must log in to their Amazon account on the app. Without the login operation, the setup process is incomplete. To perform the Setup for Echo Show 10 (3rd Gen), you must register an Amazon account and login. However, you can add as many compatible devices as you like to your Amazon account.
How Do I Connect Echo Show to WIFI for Setup?
For connecting the Echo Show to the internet connection, you need to follow the steps below:
- Firstly, go to the menu on the left side.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ option.
- After that, click on ‘Device Settings.
- Then, choose the name of your device.
- Then, click on ‘WIFI network, and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- Lastly, check the successful connection.
So, this connects your device with the WIFI and you can now access online videos and media content using the network.
How do I connect my Echo Show 10?
You will need to connect to your Wi-Fi network, log in to your Amazon account, confirm your time zone, confirm your address, and confirm your device’s location.
How do I put my Echo Show into set up mode?
Note: If the light ring on your Echo is not orange, hold the Action button for five seconds, then tap “Yes” on the Alexa app. As soon as the device enters setup mode, Alexa will notify you.
How do I connect Echo 10 to Wi-Fi?
Choose Setting in the Alexa app and then select Device Settings. Choose your device and select Change next to WiFi Network. Follow the instructions in the app to connect to WiFi.
Why is my Echo Show 10 not working?
Try restarting your device first Just unplug the power adapter from the outlet and plug it back in Press and hold the Mute and Volume Down buttons until you see the Amazon logo (about 15 seconds).
How do I reset my Echo show 10?
If you have difficulties setting up your device, you can unplug the adapter from your device and plug it back in again Press the Mute and Volume Down buttons until the Amazon logo appears (about 15 seconds) Follow the instructions on the screen to set it up.