Norton is an outstanding platform that helps you to secure your device and protect it from various thefts and malware attacks. It makes your device threat free whether you are working offline or online. It is the most widely used software in the market nowadays, especially by the users who are working over the internet. You can activate the Norton on your device at Norton.com/enroll product key, and use it officially with all its licensing terms. You have to complete the setup using the product key that is unique for every user to maintain security.
There are various services which you can enrol for the Norton at Norton.com/enroll:
- Real-Time Protection from Threats
- PC cloud backup
- Parental Control Features
- Fully Fledge Virus protection
- Optimizing Notifications
- Safecam for PC
- Smart Firewall for Mac or PC
- Managing Passwords
- Secure VPN
Related:- Norton.com/setup with product key
Installing and Activating Norton on Your Device
For installing the Norton antivirus to your computer, you have to first register your account on it. It will then enrol your device and activate it using a product key. You can use this key ay norton.com/enroll product key. Perform the following steps below:
- Open the web browser on your computer.
- Go to the address bar of the browser and open the link, norton.com/enroll. Hit the enter key.
- Now, create a new account by pressing the Sign-Up button.
- Enter your name, password, email ID, location, and other essential details.
- Select the subscription plan that suits you the best, and complete the payment process.
- Go with the flow of the instructions, and finish the Sign-Up process.
- Now, log in to your account using your credentials.
- Read the licensing terms and proceed to the next step.
- The system will ask you to download the Norton Antivirus to your computer.
- Wait till the download finishes.
- Now, go to downloads and locate the downloaded file.
- Double click on the file to install the Norton Antivirus.
- Now, right-click on the icon and click on the “Run as Administrator” option.
- Click on the ‘Yes’ option to proceed with the process.
- The system will not prompt you to restart your computer. Click on the ‘Restart’ option.
- Now proceed to activate at norton.com/enroll product key.
- Now, open your Norton and enter the email ID.
- Hit the enter key.
- Now, enter the 25 digits Norton product key in the blank field.
- Click on the ‘Verify’ button.
- If the product key matches, then your activation process completes, and you can enjoy the Norton features for your computer.
- Here, a question arises that “Where is the Norton product is key stored on my computer?” You can get the key at the Norton window itself. We will discuss it in detail.
Using the internet in our daily lives is common for all of us in today’s era. But due to use the internet and working online leads to a lot of threats. So there is a need for the overall protection of the system. Norton protects the system from anti-malware and viruses.
Also Read:- chromecast.com/setup
Where is the Norton product is key stored on my computer?
There are various methods by which you can find the product key on your computer. Norton product key is the combination of an alphanumeric array. It consists of 25 random characters. When you purchase the Norton version and install it on your computer at norton.com/enroll, then the key also gets stored there. Here is the process to find the Norton product key:
- Open Norton on your computer by double-clicking on its icon.
- Now, locate and navigate to the “Account” section.
- The browser of your computer will automatically open the Norton website for accessing the account.
- Hit the Login button, and enter your credentials.
- Locate and navigate to the antivirus product that matches your product from the entire list.
- It will display the entire information of your product, including serial number, product key, etc.
- You can then use this product key at norton.com/enroll to activate the Norton Antivirus security for your computer.
Also read:- ring.com/app
Troubleshooting and Fixing the Issue – Norton Does Not Start Accurately
The installation of your Norton security software begins as soon as you download it online at ‘Norton.com/enroll product key’. But upon successful installation, when you open the Norton you may configure that the software does not open up. At this stage, you have to follow up with some fixing steps as below:
- The installation window might be hidden somewhere behind the other windows that are open up. So, there is a need to minimize all the other windows and check for the Norton installation window. If you are still not able to find it, then move to the next step.
- Re-download the Norton file and install it again. For this, firstly permanently delete the previous Norton file. Then, Download the Norton Security software file again and perform the set-up at Norton.com/enroll. Install the file now and check for success.
- You can also prefer to use “Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool”. You can download it online at Norton.com/enroll and then run the file. It will surely resolve the issue you are facing.
- Another main reason that the Norton Security Software is not running properly is the compatibility of the device. So, you have to first check the system requirements and the compatibility requirements before proceeding with the installation. Check the Compatibility of your device below:
- Windows: Norton is compatible with the latest Operating System. It works well with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
- Mac: Compatible with MacOS 11.x, MacOS 10.15.x, MacOS 10.14.x, MacOS 10.13.x, MacOS 10.12.x, MacOS 10.11.x, MacOS 10.10.x.
- Norton does not work well with Chrome books.
Norton is outstanding security software that works entirely for your computer to protect it in both situations, whether working online or offline. You only have to download and install the software using the product key at norton.com/enroll product key. You can then enjoy working on a secure system without any threat.