Norton com/setup with product key
Norton is a highly advanced platform that helps to protect your device and maintains a check for its overall protection. To enjoy these security services for your devices, you have to buy a subscription plan, and then update it from time to time. You can subscribe by setting up your account at Norton.com/setup with product key. A valid subscription ensures that you can access all the security features of Norton to protect your device. You can activate your computer, PC, laptop, tablet, and other products using Norton.
Product key plays an important role in the Norton Subscription, as it helps you to set up your account and activate it on your system. For this, you have to be sure and write the exact product key of your plan.
Preventive Measures to Be Taken Entering the Product Key at Norton.com/Setup
There are certain preventive measures that you must ensure while entering your product key, otherwise, you may end up with some faults and failures. Check the list of some preventive measures while performing Norton.com/setup with product key:
- Do not type any space while typing the product key as spaces will cause an error.
- Check the license information and use it corresponding to your product only. License information is not interchangeable for different products. Norton Premium Product key can not be used for Norton Protection or Norton Utilities Ultimate, and vice versa.
- Type the Product Key accurately. Do not get confused with the letters and digits.
Also check: Norton.com/setup with product key
How do I activate my Norton.com/setup with product key?
There are three main steps for which you can perform Norton Setup. These are:
- Creating Your Account
The first step is to create your account. Make sure that you have an active internet connection while performing this step and other steps too. Perform the steps below to create your account:
- Open the Web browser. Make sure that you are using the latest version of the browser.
- Open the official website of Norton.
- Locate and Navigate to the Sign-up option for creating a new account.
- Add your name, email id, password and other details as asked.
- As soon as you complete the Sign-Up process, the system will open up the “Get Started” page corresponding to the Norton and proceed with Norton.com/setup with product key.
Enter the Norton Product Key
The next and the most essential step is to enter the product key to start your security plan. Make sure that you have an active internet connection while performing this step. Follow the steps below:
- When you are on the “Get Started” page, and then locate the option for “Enter a New Product Key”. You can see the product key in the box or on a card you get with the box.
- Enter the key in the blank field. Make sure that you do not type any space between the letters of the key. Also, check that you write the exact key without missing any digits.
- The Product key includes the combination of alphabets and numbers. There are no special characters in the key.
- Now, read the license agreement. Click on the ‘Agree’ button.
- Navigate to the page “Annual Automatic Renewal”.
- Type in your billing address and your card details.
- Now, click on the ‘agree’ button.
- Click on the “Download” button.
Select Your Device on Which You Want to Install Norton
- In case you are working with Norton on more than one product, then select the product in which you wish to download the Norton Security, and proceed with the Norton.com/setup with product key.
- Click on the Next Button.
- In case you belong to the Norton Platinum Security Feature, then click on the product that you require to install. Click on the Next button.
- If you are unable to encounter or find your product name, then click on the “Load More” option.
Now, download the file. Save the file on your device. Now double-click on this file to run it. Upon successful execution of this file, the system will automatically download, install and activate your product.
Let the file scan and detect the entire virus and other security thefts in your system. After completing the scan, it will show you detailed information about the protection of your system. You can now manage your device for its security.
Also check: fubo.tv/connect
Troubleshooting the Error – Facing Difficulty in Using Norton.com/Setup with Product Key
Many times, you notice that you are stuck while performing the Norton.com/setup with product key. There can be various reasons for this case. The reason for this can be:
- You are using a different product key that is not suitable for your product.
- You are using a key that is no longer working and is expired.
- You are not writing the product key accurately.
To resolve this issue, you can perform the following steps so that you end up successfully while performing Norton.com/setup with product key.
Perform the following troubleshooting steps:
- Use a different Norton Product key. Check out the device packing, and find the accurate product key that relates to your product, and use this key to validate your product.
- Try to renew your product key and add some subscription time over it.
- You can also resolve it by purchasing a new product key.
Use Different Key
Perform the following steps to find out different Norton Product keys.
- Perform the Sign-In operation for your account.
- Go to “My Subscription”.
- Select your corresponding product.
- Check out for that product whose subscription is active.
- Now, check whether the product key belongs to the same product. If yes, then activate the product using this product key and complete your Norton.com/setup with product key.
- If no, click on the download button. It will help you to install the product.
Also check: Support.roku.com
Add Subscription Time
Perform the following steps to add the subscription time
- Perform the Sign-In operation.
- Go to the “My Subscription” option.
- Click on the product that shows an “expired” state.
- Click on the “Renew Now” option.
- Go with the flow of the instructions to renew the product.
- Now, perform the Norton.com/setup with product key.
- Check for the success of the operation.
- Lastly, you can purchase a new product, install and activate it.