As one of the leading home security companies in the industry, Arlo offers devices with customizable programs and great features. With the use of advanced artificial intelligence technology, the devices can be controlled through an app. Here we will discuss how to set up Arlo, and how to subscribe to Arlo for home security, in order to use Arlo devices and enhance your home security
If you wish to subscribe to Arlo, you can visit the web site arlo.com/arlosmart and log in to your account. Then follow the on-screen instructions. Also Read: Currys PC World Near Me, How to a setup echo dot
What Does Arlo Offer to its Customers? Arlo Safety and Privacy Devices
This company offers a wide range of AI-based devices that offer users highly advanced features and are best-in-class. Using in-app management, you can now manage and control Arlo devices even if you are working away from home. Its products can enhance security and privacy of your home. A number of Arlo devices are available, including doorbells, security cameras, floodlight cameras, bundles, etc. Several features are available:
- Safeguarding the data
- Protecting your home
- Quick detection of anywhere around
- Safety in sight
- Easy object detection
- Quick response
- Quick notification on App
- Unlimited camera coverage
- Maximum security
- Timely alerts
- Video history
How to Setup Arlo Security Camera – Quick Setup Guide for Arlo
It is a simple and quick setup process that can make the Arlo camera operate in full functionality. First, download the Arlo app. The app can be downloaded from the App Store or Play Store of your mobile device. Then, follow these steps:
- Firstly, open the Arlo app on your mobile phone or any device.
- As soon as you open the app, you will see the home screen. Now, navigate to the bottom of the screen, and click on ‘Add new device’.
- After that, click on the ‘Camera’ option, then choose the model ultra or pro that you are using.
- Select the Arlo Hub or Base Station.
- Then, navigate to your camera and insert its battery.
- Click on the ‘continue’ button.
- The device will now search for the camera. It is to be noted that for the setup process the camera must be in the range of 3 to 6 feet from the Arlo Hub or Base Station.
- If still, the device is not able to detect the camera, then you can use the option ‘Manually Pair device’ to add it.
- After that, give a name to your Arlo camera. Hit the ‘Continue’ button.
- Position the Arlo Camera and again hit the ‘Continue’ button.
- Finally, click on the Finish button.
Arlo Subscription Plans Pricing – Subscribe to Arlo Plans at arlo.com/arlosmart
|Features||No Plan||Secure Plan||Secure Plus Plan|
|Cloud Video Quality||No||Up to 2K||Up to 4K|
|Cloud Video History||No||Up to 30 days||Up to 30 Days|
|Live Video Streaming||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Rich and Interactive Notifications||No||Yes||Yes|
|Vehicle, Animal, and Person detection||No||Yes||Yes|
|Cloud Activity Zones||No||Yes||Yes|
|Call a Friend||No||Yes||Yes|
|Emergency Call service||No||Yes||Yes|
|Cost of the Plan||$13.49 per month||$19.99 per month|
How to Subscribe to Arlo Plans Online at arlo.com/arlosmart
To subscribe to the Arlo plan, there is a quick process that you can perform online by logging into your account. There are two plans, one is a primer, and the other is elite. Both these plans contain great benefits and features with a 10 percent discount. The plans differ in the quality of the video. So, follow the steps below for Arlo’s subscription.
- Firstly, download the Arlo app on your smart device.
- After that, open the web browser on your computer and type the link arlo.com/arlosmart.
- Click on the ‘Subscribe Now button.
- A new page will open up for the login.
- Enter the email address and password to log in to the Arlo account.
- Go to Settings.
- After that, go to subscription.
- Now, click on the ‘Subscribe Now button.
- Click on the Plan that you want to choose and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Complete the payment process.
- Finally, click on the Finish button at last.
You can now enjoy the smart features of the plan you choose and control the device according to your choice.
Also Read:- Here How You Can Contact Google Home Support
How to Change or Cancel Arlo Plan – Cancel Arlo Subscription
In case of any inconvenience for the plan, you can cancel it anytime online at arlo.com/arlosmart. Also, you can change the plan according to your wish. It requires performing a series of simple steps for any change or cancellation of the plan. Follow the steps below:
- Firstly, open the Arlo website on the web browser at arlo.com/arlosmart.
- Login to your account.
- Now, click on Settings and then click on ‘Subscription’.
- After that, click on the Cancel button to cancel the plan. If you want to change the plan, then click on the ‘Change Plan’ button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions lastly to make the changes.
So, these simple steps will help you to change or cancel the plan quickly. You can also perform these steps directly using the Arlo application on your mobile phone.
How Do I Activate My Arlo?
To activate the Arlo camera or other device, first, perform its setup and subscribe for a valid plan online at arlo.com/arlosmart. After that, go to settings and then go to manage camera. Click on the three lines at the top to activate.
How Do I Get Arlo Subscription?
To subscribe to the Arlo, choose the plan first for your choice at arlo.com/arlosmart. After that, click on the subscribe button and log in to your account using the email id and password. Follow the on-screen instruction and make your payments for the subscription.
Do You Have to Pay a Subscription for Arlo?
The Arlo users can control the device without any plan subscription or payments. But the free subscription will contain only basic features and limited facilities. To expand the coverage and enjoy more features, you need to pay for the plan as per your choice.
Do I need to register my Arlo cameras?
In order to register your Arlo System, you must provide accurate and complete information, such as your name, serial number, and email address.
Is there a monthly fee for Arlo?
Arlo Secure’s pricing is based on how many cameras you want to upload to the cloud. Arlo Secure (Single Camera) costs $2.99 per month, while Arlo Secure (Unlimited Cameras) costs $9.99.