How To Connect Roku Remote
How To Connect Roku Remote? We Give You The Solutions
All Roku streaming sticks, Roku TVs and boxes are equipped with a wireless remote control. Roku gives you a great way to stream your favorite videos and movies on your TV. Moreover, it provides you the option to access the Roku TV by giving you a cutting-edge quality remote access control. The Roku remote is also designed with the finest voice control feature. Roku remote must be connected to devices before they perform. This brings us to the question of “How To Connect Roku Remote?”
There are certain Roku remotes that require line-of-sight access as well as use Infrared Light to work with a device, but do not need pairing. Enhanced point anywhere as well as Standard Roku remotes use radio frequency, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth, and don’t necessarily require line-of-sight access to control their devices. In any case, they must be paired with any Roku device so that they can be made functional and usable. Here we describe the ways of How To Connect Roku Remote to your devices.
How to Connect Roku to IR Remote system?
All Roku players are equipped with two kinds of remote control systems. There is one standard IR remote and there’s the enhanced Roku point anywhere kind. For the Standard type, you need to go through the below-mentioned steps to connect your Roku remote for the first time:
- Plug in your Roku equipment into a power outlet and your TV.
- Put in batteries into your Roku remote. You may require AA or AAA batteries depending on your model.
- Now press any button on the Roku remote. Doing this will pair your remote to the Roku device automatically. It should be kept in mind that since you are using an IR remote system, it must be in the line-of-sight of the Roku gadget that you are using it on. This is the best they can sense each other. This is the way know regarding How To Connect Roku Remote when using the IR type.
Way to Connect Roku Enhanced Remote
If case your Roku gadget is fitted to operate via a Point Anywhere Standard as well as Enhanced Remote, these steps need to be followed to connect it to your Roku player:
- Put in batteries in your Roku remote control.
- Switch on the Roku player or TV.
- Now, put the remote near the Roku device. Simply by doing so you will pair your remote to the Roku gadget automatically. This best answers the question of How To Connect Roku Remote of enhanced type with your device of utility.
How to Reset a Roku Remote
There may be times when your Roku remote has stopped working suddenly and you might need to reset the connection with your device. Here are the steps on how to reconnect a Roku remote to your device.
- Firstly, you need to remove the plug of your Roku player from the power socket.
- Take out the batteries from the Roku remote control system.
- Next, plug in your Roku player again in after approximately 5 seconds.
- The moment the Roku logo is displayed on your screen, put the batteries back in your remote.
- Now, try and locate the remote pairing screen.If you can’t find this screen on your device, you can also utilize the pairing buttons. This is next step to find How To Connect Roku Remote.
- Next, press and hold the pairing button that can be found in the compartment of the battery within the remote. Hold this for approximately 3 seconds, or till when you find the pairing light flashing on your Roku remote .
- Now, wait for Roku to finish the pairing procedure. You will find a prompt on your TV when the Roku remote system has been successfully connected.
Finally, in case you find it tough to go about connecting your Roku remote with your functional devices, give us a call on our Roku Customer Service Number to get a prompt and comprehensive help with How To Connect Roku Remote on your device.