Echo Show 10 is a high-end technical device with a smart display. It comes up with complete Alexa-compatible features. It is a smart assistant with a high-quality video display. You can enjoy music and watch videos of any kind. You can also make calls and control smart devices using it. Here we will discuss How to Set Up my Echo Show 10 (3rd Gen) ? There is a quick and easy process to set up the Echo Show. Also read:- Reinstalling Alexa on Windows
How to Set Up my Echo Show 10 (3rd Gen)?
To set up the Echo show, firstly you need to download and install the Alexa application on your device from the Microsoft Store. It is accessible for free and anybody can download it using a compatible device. After that, plug in the main power source of your Echo Show and switch it ON. Now, follow the steps below:
- As soon as you turn it ON, it will start to boot up. It then follows up with the installation process.
- Now, select the language according to your choice.
- After that, connect the Echo Show 10 with a high-speed internet connection.
- Now, click on the time zone and select it according to your location.
- After that, the screen will ask you to Amazon log in to the account using the credentials.
- Then, enter the address details and confirm your location.
- The screen will ask you for dedicated access if you are using your Echo Show for children.
- After that, you have to set your screen wallpaper.
- Finally, accept the terms and conditions.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to update the firmware.
The device is now set up and you can use it for entertainment and other activities. You can watch movies, and shows, play games, make voice and video calls, enjoy streaming services, listening music, and perform other activities and actions.
How Do I Setup Echo 10th Gen 3?
To follow up with the Setup operation, you need to perform the above steps for “How to Set Up my Echo Show 10 (3rd Gen)?”. For this, you have to follow the on-screen prompts for selecting and confirming various factors. Perform the steps below in series to perform the Setup.
- Select the language
- Connect your device to the internet.
- After that, Sign-In into the Amazon account.
- Confirm the time zone and address of your location.
- Select the name of the device you are using.
- Add the wallpaper on the device screen.
- Finally, use the Echo Show for accessing the services.
How to Set Up my Echo Show 10 (3rd Gen) – Monitor Echo Show 10
After completing the Setup process, you can then use the device for various monitoring tasks. After enabling the ‘Monitor’ option, the other members at your place can also access the Echo show and you can manage their activity. You can also check all the devices connected to it. You can also set up motion control.
You can also control other factors after the setup process. It helps you to manage other features such as:
- Set up and connect smart devices and compatible devices.
- Auto framing and motion access during video calls.
- Remotely monitoring the home using the built-in camera.
- Play music, watch Netflix, prime videos, Amazon Music, Spotify, and much more.
- Settings timers
- Add grocery list
- Handle kitchen activities
- Protecting privacy
How Do I Put My Echo Show 10 in Setup Mode? How Do I Put My Alexa 3rd, Gen, in Setup Mode?
To follow up with “How to Set Up my Echo Show 10 (3rd Gen) ?”, you need to follow step-by-step instructions to complete the process without any failure or error. Here are the steps in detail.
- Plug In your Echo Show device and connect it to the main power source. Make sure to place the device at the correct location where it can easily get the commands or remote access.
- Now, go to the Microsoft Store of your computer, PC, or Desktop and search for the Amazon Alexa application using the search bar. Click on the ‘Get’ button to download the app. Log in to the app using the credentials.
- Now, click on ‘Add a Device’ to connect your device. Now, select the name of your device which you want to add from the list of given devices.
- Now, check for the ‘Orange’ light on the ring. If it is not Orange in color, then press the action button and hold it for a few seconds.
- After that, click on the option “connect to WIFI”. For this, select your network and enter its password. Click on the ‘Connect’ button.
- It then completes the process for How to Set Up my Echo Show 10 (3rd Gen).
Do You Need Amazon Account to use Echo Show?
Yes, the user needs to log in to the Amazon Account on the app for using the Echo Show. The Setup process is incomplete without the login operation. So, you need to register your Amazon account and log in to it while performing the Setup for Echo Show 10 (3rd Gen). However, you can add as many compatible devices to your account as you wish.
How Do I Connect Echo Show to WIFI for Setup?
For connecting the Echo Show to the internet connection, you need to follow the steps below:
- Firstly, go to the menu on the left side.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ option.
- After that, click on ‘Device Settings.
- Then, choose the name of your device.
- Then, click on ‘WIFI network, and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- Lastly, check the successful connection.
So, this connects your device with the WIFI and you can now access online videos and media content using the network.