HP Laserjet is an outstanding Printer that we can use for printing, scanning and copying files in high quality. You can use the wireless as well as the wired connection for connecting and using the printer. It relies upon friendly ways for the connection and setup process. You just have to follow the quick setup procedure and then make a proper connection to use the printer. For any help and guidance, you can go online at 123.hp/laserjet. It helps you with the full-fledged connection procedure for all operating systems. Before following up with the connection and setup process, make sure that you are using the system that is suitable for your system.
To set up the Printer, you have to follow up with the full support solutions online at 123.hp/laserjet. If you follow the proper procedure you may avoid any failure in the process, and get the Printer service easily accessible.
Setup HP LaserJet Printer for First Time
Whenever you are using the Printer for the first time, you have to unpack it and assemble it properly to run. To unpack and assemble the Printer finely, follow the steps below:
- Remove all protective tapes from the outer box in which the Printer is packed.
- Now, take the Printer out of the box securely.
- Do not push or pull the Printer harshly with rough hands.
- After that, remove the protective tapes from the printer. You may find these tapes in blue and red color.
- Now, lift the lid of the scanner if the Printer includes the canner part.
- Unlock it to use for future tasks.
- Now, check for the toners and the ink cartridges in the packaging box.
- Open it and place it at the correct place.
- Take the fresh cable and connect your cable to the Printer from one of its ends, and the other end goes to the power source.
- Now, follow up with the date and time settings using the control panel. Also, set the language and fax settings.
- Now, choose the type of input tray.
- Now, follow up with the setup and connection process to use the Printer actively. You can get the setup details online at 123.hp/laserjet.
Downloading and Installing the Drivers
You need to install the accurate drivers and software to use the Printer. Make sure that the driver you are downloading is compatible with the Printer. Also, check that the drivers are updated and you are not using the previous version of it to avoid any failures in future. You can get the downloading and installation details online at 123.hp/laserjet. You can not give any command from your computer to the Printer if you skip downloading and installing the Printers corresponding to it. Follow the steps below:
- Switch ON your computer and connect it with a high-speed internet connection.
- Now, check out the name and version of your Printer. It will be written on the manual or the Printer side.
- Open the Web Browser.
- Type the link 123.hp/laserjet in the address bar, and hit the enter key.
- The search engine will open up an official web page for HP Printers.
- Search for the Software and Drivers option, and select it.
- Now enter the name and model of your Printer.
- Hit the enter key, and the screen will display the drivers that are compatible with your Printer.
- Click on the download button corresponding to it.
- Wait for the downloading process to finish.
- Now you have to install the driver.
- Click on the downloaded file, and follow the instructions.
- Click on the Agree button corresponding to ‘terms and conditions.
- Follow the instructions and lastly click on the Finish button to end the installation process.
Once you complete the driver installation, you have to connect the computer and the Printer to send commands directly from the device. There are two options to make the connection between devices. You can follow up online at 123.hp/laserjet to refer to the connection details and connect the devices. In other ways, you can check the information below for a secure and reliable connection.
Connecting the Computer and the Printer
To connect the devices, you have to first consider either the wired connection or the wireless connection. In a wired connection, you may use a secure USB cable to connect both devices. One end of the cable goes to the computer connection and the other end goes to the Printer. There is a direct connection between both the devices and you have to keep the devices close to each other to retain the wired connection between them.
Another method is the wireless connection. It is more preferable one as it allows connection over a network. There is no requirement for any USB cable to connect both devices. You can also place the device far away from each other and access the Printer remotely from your computer. To connect the Printer wirelessly, follow the steps below:
- Connect your Computer to a high-speed internet connection.
- Make sure that you place the router close to the device to avoid any fluctuation in the network connection.
- Now, head over to the Printer and access its control panel.
- Open the setup wizard using the keys of the panel.
- Click on the ‘wireless’ option to make a wireless connection with the computer.
- Now, navigate to the ‘Add Printer’ option in the control panel of your Computer.
- Select the name corresponding to the ‘Printer’ from the list of Printer’s names available there.
- Click on the OK button.
- If you face any issue in the process, then refer online at 123.hp/laserjet.
- It now completes your secure online connection. You can check the connection by sending any command from your Computer to the Printer.
If the Printer prints the file successfully, then it means that your connection is complete and successful. Otherwise, you have to follow up with the troubleshooting measures to resolve the error and proceed with the connection.