How to Resolve Brother Printer Error Code 50
Brother Printer is a multi-functional printer that allows you to print copy and scan files and images with high-quality prints. You can use Brother Printer in your home and offices for every work. It offers reliable and productive solutions. Moreover, it is compatible with several devices to which you can connect and use it. However, sometimes you may face an issue with the printing. Here, we will discuss How to Resolve Brother Printer Error Code 50? The issue can be due to some paper or other thing stuck in the machine. So, you are not able to print your files and documents. We need to resolve the problem to continue with the printing service.
What is the meaning of Printer Error Code 50?
Brother Printer shows an error code 50 when certain paper or devices get stuck inside the machine. It is a mechanical malfunctioning of the device. It does not allow you to print the files. There can be any clip, paper, or another small thing that is stuck inside, which is not allowing the machine to work properly.
Why Does Brother Printer Display Error Code 50?
There are mainly three culprits that are responsible for the error code 50 in the Brother Printer. These are as follows:
- Inappropriately handling the paper
- Paper or other device stuck in Brother Printer
- Technical Default with the Printer
The user needs to work on these problems and get the desired solution. Here we will follow the steps to resolve the error code and make your machine run appropriately with full efficiency.
How to Resolve Brother Printer Error Code 50? Troubleshooting Steps to Fix Error Code 50
If your Brother printer displays an error code 50, then you need to resolve it to continue with the printing tasks. So, here are the steps to proceed:
- Reboot the Brother Printer
Firstly, we can perform the rebooting of the machine to resolve the error code 50. Rebooting is a simple step that helps you to fix various issues that you may face with your device. Follow the steps below:
- Firstly, open the scanner of the machine.
- You can open it using the tabs that are present on the two sides of the printer.
- After that, point the print head in the middle position.
- Check for any piece of paper inside the print head. There should be no paper stuck in it.
- Now, reboot the machine.
- Lastly, wait for some time to get the machine stable.
After performing these steps check for the solution of How to Resolve Brother Printer Error Code 50? If your printer does not display any error code, then continue with the printing tasks. If it still displays an error code, then follow the next step.
- Clean the Encoder Strip
Another method you can use to resolve the error code 50 in your Brother’s printer is to work on the encoder strip. Make sure that there is no paper or pieces of paper on the encoder strip. Follow the steps below for How to Resolve Brother Printer Error Code 50?
- Firstly, switch OFF the machine.
- After that, unplug the connection wires and other USB cables attached to the Brother Printer.
- After waiting for a few seconds, check for the papers and remove them all.
- Now, clean the encoder strip carefully with a lint-free cloth.
- After that, place the encoder strip in its correct position.
- Lastly, restart the Brother Printer.
- Connect all the wires and cables.
- Lastly, check for the solution to the error code 50 problem.
- Moving all the Faxes to Other Machine
Also, if you are facing a problem with How to Resolve Brother Printer Error Code 50, and are not able to get the desired solution, then follow the steps below:
- You need to move the entire faxes to the other machine. It helps you to restore the data without any loss.
- Firstly, open the scanner in the upward direction.
- Now, check the printing head. You need to check both the sides as well as the centre position of the print head. It must not contain even a single bit of paper.
- After that, place the computer at the backside by making the scanner cover open up.
- Now, clean the Jam cover by opening the backside of the machine as well.
- Check for any small device or pieces of paper inside it.
- Clean it thoroughly.
- After that, assemble the parts of the machine back and switch it ON.
- Check for the solution to the problem How to Resolve Brother Printer Error Code 50?
How Did I Get My Brother Printer out of the Error Code?
If you are checking for the solution of How to Resolve Brother Printer Error Code 50, then firstly you need to check for any jamming issue inside the machine. You need to clean the machine thoroughly and remove all the torn pieces of paper carefully. So, now you can resolve the error code successfully and continue with the printing services.
Why Does My Brother Printer Keep Saying Error?
The error is likely to occur in any mechanical device. Moreover, if your machine is displaying an error code again and again, then you can simply contact the executive for a permanent solution. You may not be able to clean it completely to resolve the How to Resolve Brother Printer Error Code 50. As a result, the machine will keep saying error code again and again.