Ring offers smart and latest products for your smart home. It also provides you with products that correspond to the security of your home. You have to use your home network connection for the smart ring products to operate. To use the product you have to first perform ring.com/app set up a device. After the installing and setup is complete, you can then use the device actively. You can get the alerts from the smart device by installing the ring app on your phone or computer. The Ring app also allows you to control other functions
Perform a Setup for These Products at ring.com/app
There are various smart products that Ring offers you. You can install these products in your home, office or any other organization. After installation proceeds with ring.com/app set up a device. Check the list below for the Ring products:
- Ring Doorbell
- Ring Video Doorbell
- Ring Stickup Camera
- Ring Spotlight Camera
- Ring Chime
- Ring Floodlight Camera
You can connect these devices to your Wi-Fi connection and work accordingly with them. Ring takes into account the security of your home and office and provides the maximum benefits from these devices. You can use and control more than one Ring device at a place and even from a single phone or tablet. You can get on-time and instant alerts on your phone using these smart Ring devices.
Ring Supportable Devices
Various devices are compatible with Ring. You can connect the Ring app with various devices to control the operation and security of your place. Various devices are as follows:
- Apple iPads
- Apple Smart Phones
- Android Phones
- Android tablets
- Amazon Fire Tablets with Fire Operating System
It works well with all smart and user-friendly devices, including phones and tablets. You have to download the Ring app on your device. Make sure that you download the app from the authorized Play Store or App Store only. Ring does not guarantee successful operation from any other unauthorized sites or apps. After downloading the application, proceed with ring.com/app to set up a device. Then connect your phone or tablet with the Ring device to control all the operations in your hand.
You can configure, use and control your home from any other place and keep a check over it. Also, you can get alerts on your phone and tablet for any unauthorized activity detected at your place. Ring entitles you to work fully on the security of your place and works smartly with your device.
Also Read:- Norton.com/setup with product key
Installing and Launching the Ring App
Ring devices allow you to monitor your home from any location anytime. It provides you instant alerts on your phone or tablets upon any activity. It also allows you to share these videos with any other user via the “Ring Neighborhood” option. You have to first perform ring.com/app set up a device. It also helps you to inform the entire community about any crime suspect. Follow the steps below to install and launch the ring app on your device.
- You can install the Ring application either on your Android device or on an iOS device.
- Go to the App Store or Play Store on your device.
- Now, go to the search bar. You will find the search bar at the top of the screen in the play store.
- Type the Ring App and hit the enter key.
- Hit the download button corresponding to the app “Ring-Always Home”.
- When the download finishes, click on the install button. After installation proceed with the ring.com/app set up a device.
- Open the application and choose the login method you want to opt for.
- If you already have a Ring Account, then choose the ‘sign-in method to log in to the app. Enter the name and password credentials to log in to the account.
- If you do not have any previous account, then make a new account using the “Create Account” option.
- Enter the data in all the fields, including name, password, email id, location, etc. The system will generate a confirmation mail and will send it to your email id. Open the mail and confirm it by clicking on the link in the mail. Then log in to your account on the Ring app.
also read:- chromecast.com/help
Secure Your Home with Ring Device by ring.com/app set up a device
You can set up a Ring device from the Ring app directly. It is a hassle-free process to set up any ring device and maintain the security of your home, office or community. Follow the steps below:
- Open the Ring App.
- Log in to the app using your credentials.
- Locate and click on the option “Set up a device”
- It will display you a list of devices, click on the device that you wish to set up at your place.
- Now, reach your device and scan the QR Code. This step is compulsory for ring.com/app to set up a device. Follow the steps below to scan the QR code or Mac ID Barcode.
- Take your smartphone and point the camera of your phone in front of the QR code.
- You can find the QR code or Mac ID barcode at the back of your device. You can also find the code on the device packing and the setup guidebook that you get with the device.
- Make sure that while scanning the QR code, you point your phone in such a way that the code comes in between the scanning area.
- If the code scanning is successful, then the screen will display you a green square or a green line to indicate the success.
- You can also choose to proceed with the ring.com/app set up a device without scanning a QR code.
- Choose the option on the screen “Set up without Scanning”. Tap and select the device. Hit the OK button.
- After the setup is complete, the system will generate and send a request to your phone for accessing the location.
- Click on the ‘Yes’ option, corresponding to the message for accessing the Phone’s location service by Wish App.
- It will then ask you the address of your location. Enter the exact address and click on the ‘Confirm’ button.
- If you are using more than one Ring device, then set the ‘name of the device’ as per your choice to distinguish the products. You can set it using the ‘Custom’ option, and proceed with ring.com/app set up a device.
- Now, reach your device and enable it in the setup mode. Press, hold and release the button present at the back of the device.
- Now, click on the “Continue” button that shows up in your Ring application.
- Now, connect the ring device to the Wi-Fi network connection at your place. Continue to use it and control it using your phone or tablet.
- To connect to the Wi-Fi option, open the Ring app and go to the settings option. Select the Wi-Fi network name, enter the password, and hit the connect button.
- After completion of follow up procedure at ‘ring.com/app set up a device’, there is a need to test the device and use it.