Hulu is a streaming service that helps users to enjoy seamless videos and watch unlimited media content on their devices. To use the Hulu streaming services, you need to first subscribe and then activate it for your device. There must be a valid activation code for the activation. You can visit the link hulu.com/activate to submit that activation code and start the streaming services on your big-screen devices. Many devices work well with Hulu like Android TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Echo Show, Fire Tablets, Samsung TV, Vizio TV, Play Stations, and much more. You can download Hulu and then activate it online to enjoy watching seamless videos. Also Read:- Activate Disney Plus in 1 minute
Device Compatibility for Hulu Streaming and Activation at hulu.com/activate
For successful activation, the device must be compatible with Hulu. If the device does not meet the system requirements, then you cannot activate it for Hulu services. So. Here is the list of devices for Hulu
|Android TV||Android Phones and Tablets||iPads|
|Apple TV||Apple Phones and Tablets||Play Stations|
|Vizio Smart TV||Echo Show||Samsung TV|
|Xfinity Streaming TV||Mac OS||Windows OS|
How to Activate Hulu Streaming Services – How Do I Activate Hulu on my Smart TV?
Hulu is a streaming service that helps to watch videos, movies, series, shows, news, and much more. For this, you need to first install Hulu on your device and then activate it. The activation is helpful to run the videos and media content on your device. So, here is the complete procedure to install and activate Hulu:
- Firstly, switch ON your device and connect it to the internet.
- Open the play store or App store.
- Then, search for the Hulu app and hit the download button next to it.
- After that, wait for the download and installation to complete.
- Open the app to launch it.
- Now, click on the login button and submit your login credentials. If you do not have a previous account, then click on the Sign-Up button and add the details as asked.
- As soon as you log in to the app, the screen will show you an activation code.
- After that, open the browser and type the link hulu.com/activate.
- Here, you will see the blank field, where you need to submit the same activation code that appears in your Hulu app home screen.
- After that, enter the code and click on the submit button.
- Finally, check for the success message on the screen.
So, if the screen shows a success message after submitting the activation code, it means you can now stream unlimited videos on your device.
How Do I Enter Hulu Activation Code?
To enter the Hulu activation code, you can browse the official Hulu site, where you can submit the code appropriately that is showing up on the device screen. After that submit the code in the field ‘Enter Device Activation Code’. It will match your code with the one that appears on your device. If the code matches successfully, Hulu will allow you to stream unlimited videos and other media content.
You can enter the Hulu Activation code at “hulu.com/activate”.
If the code does not match, then the screen will show a failure message and then you need to follow up with the troubleshooting steps for resolving the problem. Make sure to connect both devices to the same network for the success of the activation. Also, check that the device is compatible with Hulu Services.
How to Activate Hulu on Samsung TV?
Hulu streaming services are compatible with Samsung TV for all the models that are 2016 or above. You can download the app on your Smart TV and then activate it online at hulu.com/activate. It will allow you to stream unlimited Hulu videos on your big-screen TV by following the steps below:
- Firstly, switch ON your Samsung Smart TV.
- Then, go to the Channel store and add the Hulu app to it.
- After that, use the remote control to navigate to the app on the home screen.
- Open the Hulu app, and log in to your account.
- In case you do not have an existing Hulu account, then create and new one and log in using the account details.
- After that, open the computer or tablet and connect it to the same internet connection as that of the Samsung Smart TV.
- After that, type the link in the browser as hulu.com/activate.
- Type the activation code that appears on your screen.
- Finally, you can stream unlimited videos seamlessly on your Samsung TV after successful activation.
How to Activate Hulu on LG TV and LG TV Support Hulu Streaming Services?
LG Smart TV meets all the requirements of Hulu streaming services. So, you can download and install the Hulu app on your TV and activate it online at hulu.com/activate to start streaming. Here are the steps to follow:
- Firstly, connect your LG Smart TV to the internet and add Hulu using the Channel Store.
- Open the app and log in using the Hulu account credentials.
- After that, check for the Activation code on the screen if you log in to the app for the first time.
- Note the code or remember it.
- Now, open the link hulu.com/activate on your computer or tablet.
- Enter the activation code in the blank field and hit the ‘Submit’ button.
- Wait for the success message.
- Finally, you can stream unlimited Hulu videos on LG Smart TV.
How to Activate Hulu on Vizio Smart TV?
All the latest models of Vizion Smart TV are compatible with Hulu streaming services as they meet all the requirements. You can activate Hulu as follows:
- Firstly, switch ON the Vizio Smart TV and connect it to the internet.
- Add the Hulu app to your device.
- Open the App and log in using your credentials.
- After that, the screen will show the activation code.
- Now, switch ON the computer and open the web browser.
- Enter the activation code here and hit the Submit button.
- Finally, the screen will show a success message and you can stream unlimited videos.
How Do I Login into Hulu on my TV?
To log in to Hulu on your Smart TV, firstly visit the Channel Store, Play Store, or App Store of your device and search for the Hulu app. Download and launch the app. After that, you will see the login page, where you need to submit your details to get into the app.
Why Can’t I Activate Hulu on my TV?
The failure of the activation at hulu.com/activate can be due to various reasons such as low internet speed, incompatible devices, wrong activation code, devices not connected to the same network, and server issues.