Hulu is a streaming service that allows you to watch unlimited videos, movies, shows, series, and other media content on your big screen TV. You can watch the entire video and media content in high quality by subscribing to the Hulu services and activating it for your device. Here, we will discuss the process to start the Hulu services on Vizio TV. Also, we will discuss the activation process for Hulu on Vizio TV online at the official site hulu.com/start/viziotvsmartcast. Before following up with the registration and activation services, make sure that the device is compatible for success and also connect it with a stable and active internet connection.
How to Download and Install Hulu on Vizio TV?
Normally, Hulu is available freely in the App Store on your Vizio Smart TV. You can download it directly from the store and install it on your device. After that only you may be able to activate your service online at hulu.com/start/viziotvsmartcast. Follow the steps below to download and install Hulu on your Vizio TV.
- Firstly, switch ON your Vizio TV and connect it with the network connection.
- Now, open the play store and search for the Hulu app in the search bar. Hit the enter key.
- The screen will show the Hulu app and a download button next to it.
- After that, hot the download button and wait for the process to finish.
- Now, click on the downloaded file to open the installer and install the application.
- Agree to the terms of the installer and go with the flow of the instructions.
- Provide essential details as asked by the installer wizard.
- Finally, click on the Finish button to end the installation process.
- After successful installation, go to the home screen and check for the Hulu icon in the list of applications.
So, this completes the successful downloading and installation of the Hulu app on your device. Now, you need to register your account on Hulu and activate it online at hulu.com/start/viziotvsmartcast for the streaming service.
Also read:- hulu com/start/samsungtizen
How to Register Your Account on Hulu?
After installing the application, click on the icon of the Hulu app using the remote control of the Vizio TV. Wait for the app to open and click on the ‘Create an account button for the registration process. Follow the steps below:
- Firstly, connect your Vizio TV with the internet connection.
- After that, click on the ‘create an account option and fill up all the details.
- Enter your name, email address, phone number, and the details of the package you want to choose.
- Proceed with the payment process and enter the account or card details.
- After successful payment, click on the ‘done’ button to finish the process.
- Finally, you have an account on Hulu.
- You can now sign in to the account using your credentials.
- As soon as you log in, the home screen will open up showing you a unique code for the activation process.
- Remember the code or make a note of it for future use.
After that, you have to proceed with the activation process to activate your device and start unlimited streaming services.
How to Activate Hulu on Vizio Smart cast TV at hulu.com/start/viziotvsmartcast?
To activate Hulu on the smart TV, firstly arrange a computer or a smart device for the activation process. Now, connect both the Vizio TV and the device to the same network connection. Now, follow the steps below to activate:
- Firstly, go to the web browser on your computer.
- Type the link hulu.com/start/viziotvsmartcast in the address bar, and hit the enter key.
- Now enter the same code that appears on your Hulu account in Vizio TV.
- Now, click on the Activate button.
- Wait for the system to match the code.
- The system will generate and display a success message if the code matches.
- Else, you may face the failure of the activation process.
In case of success, you can stream unlimited videos, movies, series, shows, news, entertainment, and other video content at high quality. In case of an error message, you need to follow proper troubleshooting measures to resolve the problem and stream the videos seamlessly on the big screen Vizio Smart cast TV.
Why Doesn’t Hulu Work on My Vizio TV?
The Hulu streaming services may fail to telecast the videos on Vizio TV due to various factors. These are as follows:
- Your internet connection is not running properly and the internet is not stable.
- Too many devices are connected to the same network.
- You have submitted the wrong activation code that does not match with the one appearing on your TV.
- The Hulu server is down and not running currently.
- Vizio Tv and the Computer do not connect to the same network while following up with the activation code submission at hulu.com/start/viziotvsmartcast.
- The device is not compatible with the Hulu services.
How Do I get Hulu On My Vizio Smart Cast?
To enjoy Hulu streaming services on your Vizio smart cast, firstly go to the app store of the device and search for Hulu Live TV. After that, click on the option ‘add to Home’. Proceed with the installation process and open the app. Login to the account using your credentials and access the media services after the activation process at hulu.com/start/viziotvsmartcast. After successful activation, you can watch unlimited Hulu videos and shows on your Vizio Smart cast TV.
Can I Access Hulu streaming services For Free?
You can also watch Hulu videos and media connet free of cost but with advertisements. While following up with the activation process, you have to submit the unique code and click on the ‘Activate For Free’ button. It allows you to access free Hulu services for a limited period. However, you may face issues in the quality of the content, as some of the free content appears in low quality, mostly the movies.