Sling is an American television service that telecasts on-demand content from the internet. It shows thousands of shows, movies, series, events, news, gaming, and other videos on demand to the user. You can subscribe to the Sling Streaming services and activate it on your device which is compatible with it. Here we will discuss the entire method to subscribe to the Sling streaming services and active ate it on your Xbox online at sling.com/xbox. There is a quick procedure to activate the Sling services on your Xbox by performing three simple series of steps.
- Downloading the Sling App
- Registering your Account
- Activation at sling.com/xbox
So, let us now start with the simple process to follow to operate all their series of steps for the Sling streaming services. After that successful activation, the user can stream unlimited videos and media content seamlessly on Xbox. Make sure to arrange a high-speed internet connection before following up with the streaming service and its activation. Also Read:- sling.com/xtv
How to Download and Install the Sling App On Xbox?
To activate the services, you need to first download and install the application on your device. Also, make sure there are no pending updates for the app in case you already have the sling app added to your device. So, perform the steps below to download and install the Sling App.
- Firstly, open the device and connect it to the internet.
- Now, go to the App Store and search for the Sling app.
- There will be a download button next to the sling app. After that, click on the download button and wait for it to complete.
- Now, go for the installation.
- Restart the device and check for the app icon on the home screen.
- After that, click on the App icon to open it.
If the app opens without any error, it means that the downloading and installation are a success. In this case, you can now proceed to the next step of registration of your account on Sling to generate the unique code for activation at sling.com/xbox.
Register Account on Sling to Generate Activation Code
Now, for the activation code corresponding to your device, register your account using the original details and subscribe to the services. So, follow the steps below for the registration process:
- Firstly, open the Sling application on your Xbox.
- Now, the screen will show you options to login into the app. In case you already have an account, you can directly log in using your credentials.
- Else, click on the Create Account option and provide all the essential details.
- Follow the instructions and finally, submit your details for successful registration.
- After that, perform the login operation using your credentials.
- As soon as you log in to the app, the screen will show you an activation code for your Xbox. Make a note of this code or remember it accurately for the further process at sling.com/xbox.
Activate Sling Streaming Services on Xbox at sling.com/xbox
Lastly, you can simply submit the activation code for your Xbox online to start the streaming services and watch unlimited videos and other media content. So, follow the steps below for activation:
- Firstly, note the activation code that appears on your device after you log in to the sling app.
- After that, switch ON the computer and connect it with the internet connection.
- Now, open the web browser and type the link sling.com/xbox
- The official Sling page for activation will open up on the screen.
- Enter the activation code in the blank field. Make sure to enter the exact match of the code to avoid any failures. Do not confuse the digits that appear to be similar like ‘0’ and ‘O’.
- After entering the code, hit the submit button.
- Lastly, wait for the system to match the code and display a success message on the screen.
- If there is no error, then you can start streaming unlimited Sling videos on your Xbox seamlessly without any interruption.
- However, in case of any error, you need to follow up with the steps to resolve the problem and then again follow the activation process online at sling.com/xbox.
Troubleshoot and Resolve Activation Issues For Sling Streaming on Xbox
In case of any issue on your device, you need to configure the problem and then follow the steps to fix it. Activation issues may mainly arise due to issues such as low internet speed, incompatible devices, pending app updates, wrong activation code, registration issues, wrong login details, and much more. So, here are the steps to resolve the problem.
- Firstly, check your internet connection. If the internet is running at low speed then the will be issued while performing the activation at sling.com/xbox. So, you need to improve the speed by performing the steps below:
- Firstly, place the router close to the device on which you are performing the activation process.
- After that, disconnect the device and restart the router.
- Now, again connect the device.
- Also, disconnect all the other devices that are running on the same network to reduce the network load.
- Finally, check the internet speed and again activate the device.
- Check for the Compatibility of the device. If the device is incompatible with the Sling streaming services, then also you may face activation failure. So, to resolve the problem, check the system requirements for Sling and then choose the device accordingly for the activation.
- Also, if there are any pending app updates then you may face failure. So, to resolve the problem, firstly check the pending update and install the updates successfully. After that, perform the activation procedure at sling.com/xbox.
Submission of the wrong activation code may also fail. So, to activate the device successfully, make sure to submit the code that exactly matches the code displayed on your Xbox. If there is a miss-match of even a single digit, then also the activation may fail. So, check the code properly and again perform the activation at sling.com/xbox