Call Now: +1-805-295-2540
Why is Brother Printer Not Printing? Know the Cause & Solution Here!
Brother Printer not printing is a common issue that may happendue to a number of known and unknown reasons. The majority of reasons responsible for this issue relate to the wrong stuffing of papers in the paper tray and documents that are stuck in memory lock, or disabled Printer drivers and software inside your computer. It can make your Brother Printer Not printing colour or anything at all.
Brother Printer not printing is an issue that may also appear due to the empty black ink cartridge. Printers are generally used to print documents and black ink is the primary color to print documents. Due to which you need to have a large stock of black ink to prevent such issues. You need to refill the black ink cartridge when it’s dried of all the ink.
What Should You Do toMake You Brother Printer Print Again?
The solution to Brother Printer Not Printing is quite simple if you want to know how to fix Brother Printer that won’t print. You can cancel all the printing tasks and make sure nothing remains in the list of documents that you want to print. Restart your Brother Printer and clear out everything that will usually resolve the printing issue. The last thing you should look into is the paper tray and make sure no paper jammed in the carriage.
If your Brother PrinterNot Printing properly after implying the above solutions, make sure to discuss the issue with Brother Printer Support for technical help.
Or, you can perform the following steps to resolve the issue:
- Check the status of your Brother machine
- Check connection between your computer and Brother machine
- Brother printer driver settings can also be checked
- Try printing from another application
- Restart your Brother machine and the computer
- Reinstall the printer driver
- Ensure that Device Manager identifies your Brother machine (for Windows Usersonly)
Why Does YourBrother Printer Print Out Blank Pages?
Out of so many technical issues you may suffer from Brother Printer Printing Blank Pages are ridiculously the most unthinkable for a printer. The problem may surface due to 3 basic reasons that are very common with any printer. The ink cartridge inside the printer might not be installed properly, or there might not have enough ink to print a document. The lack of ink in cartridges may result in Brother Printer not printing ink on paper.
Aside from cartridge issues, the printer might have scanning issues or reading issues that can make printer not to read the document.
The solution is quite simple. All you need is to ensure that Ink cartridges are installed properly with enough ink to print documents all day. Just remove the cartridge gently and place it again after shaking it gently to line up the ink flow. You can reinstall printer drivers and check the scanner to make sure there are no technical issues.
Why is Your Wireless Brother Printer Not Printing?
Frequently, a lost connection between your computer and Brother Printer is the primary reason for the emergence of the issue. This might happen due to wrong settings or configurations of the printer software and drivers.
- You need to first restart your printer and wireless router, if possible, your computer too.
- Make sure you have the correct password for your printer
- Try using WPS key to re-establish connection if your printer and router have a WPS key
You can try uninstalling printer drivers that you already have in active mode and reinstall the latest versions of printer drivers available in the “Downloads” section of the Brother Solutions Center.
Make sure to connect with Wi-Fi and check printer IP address on router page. If your IP address is presentable, come back to your computer and navigate to control panel > Printers and devices > Add Devices. Just enter your printer model and name to connect your device with the computer and network. This might help you resolve the issue if the wireless Brother Printer Not Printing.
Brother Printer Not printing Even After Connected to Wi-Fi
It might happen due to common wireless connectivity hindrances between Windows 10 and Brother Printer. If your Brother Printer Not Printing with Windows 10, then follow the steps to check the connectivity status.
- To resolve the issue, make sure to see if your screen is showing any error messages such as “Brother Printer connected but not printing”
- Also, make sure to check the printer is online or not by following the steps:
Note that the steps may differ from the type of Operating system.
- Go to the start menu
- Go to Printers and devices
- Rightclick onto the printer’s icon & thenchoose “Using Printer Online” when themenu comes up
- If the Brother Printer Not Printingissueis persisting yet, then go for the re-installation of the printer’s drivers
- Make sure to choose the latest version of printer drivers with “Set as default”
Steps to “Set as Default” on Windows OS of Your PC
- Go to Start Menu
- Go to Printers and Devices
- Right click at the Printer icon and select “set as the default printer” through the menu. Then, you can easily print by using it for your next time.
Brother Printer Not Printing on Mac- Fix It Now!
- Click the Apple icon and enter the “system preferences”
- Go to the Print & Fax or Print & scan icon. The Print and Fax or Print and scan Windows are going to pop-up
- Choose the desired printer you want to set as default printer from the drop-down list in the default printer.
Brother Printer Set to Double Sided Not Showing When Printing
Brother Printer Not Printing double sided is a common issue that may happen due to wrong paper settings.
If your Brother printer doesn’t support automatically duplex printing, then you should print all the pages appearing on one flip of the paper & then, after you are prompted, turn over the stack& feed pages in the printer again. Under the Settings, click on the Print One Sided&then tap on Manually Print for Both Sides.
Talk to Our Brother PrinterExperts for Any Help!
You can anytime take help & assistance from our qualified, certified & highly-experienced experts so as to fix the issue of Brother Printer Not Printing. It’s the best way in order to get an immediate & accurate solution. Here are the things that makes us the best tech experts-
- 24/7 Availability for all of our services
- Toll-free helpline number facility
- Quick results for the latest & former printers
- Certified & experienced professional available
- Get the resolutions of your printer issues at home with our remote session
- User-friendly, safe & secure approach in providing instant assistance to customers
Our experts are available 24/7 on our toll-free number to provide you the best technical support on Brother Printer Not Printing issue. We’re the best-known among customers because of our accurate & exact support for all of the leading printer brands.