Google Chromecast is an outstanding device that people use widely to connect their devices and stream onto a big screen. There are no subscription charges to use Chromecast. You have to connect your device with it and complete the three series of steps at chromecast.com/setup to begin streaming the videos and other content. Chromecast is not limited to only streaming videos on the big screen, but it also allows you to enjoy various other services, including
- Casting Google slides on your television screen.
- Bigger view of accessing your mobile apps and documents
- Diminishing the gap between the Apple TV and Google TV
- Working without buffering via Ethernet Adapter
- Listening to Music and other multimedia on a TV
- Access to Guest Mode of your Wi-Fi connection
- Adding Photos to the Background of your Chromecast
- Casting photos, videos, and other content on the TV
- Access to Google Assistance
- Streaming online games, and much more.
Things to Do Before Starting Setup of Google Chromecast
Setup of Google Chromecast at chromecast.com/setup is quite an easy and reliable process if you are ready with certain things that you require while performing the setup process. Make sure that you arrange these entire things priory the start of Setup:
- A Compatible device: Any device with 3rd generation or later is compatible with Google Chromecast.
- Google Home Application: Make sure that your Google Home App is of the latest version to avoid any failures in the setup process.
- Google App: Download the latest version of the Google Application, if not present on your device. In many devices Google App is in-built.
- Make a Valid Google Account.
- A big-screen television with an HDMI port.
- Smart Mobile or tablet.
- Make sure that you meet the minimum requirement for the Operating System.
Related :- tubitv.com/activate
Google Chromecast Setup Procedure at chromecast.com/setup
You can complete the setup process for Google Chromecast in three main steps. Each step has its importance. Without completing the preceding step, you can not skip to the next step. Perform the steps below for setup:
Plug-In Chromecast And Visit chromecast.com/setup
You have to first download the Google Home application. Perform the following steps to download the Google Home app.
- Go to the Android Device.
- Now, open the Play Store.
- Search for Google Home App in the Store.
- Hit the download button.
- Wait for the download to complete, and install the application. Go to the official site chromecast.com/setup for proceeding with the setup process.
Now, unpack the Chromecast by removing all the protective coverings, and plug it in.
Wait for some time to get it ON. Now, connect your TV by using the adapter available. Plug the USB on the slot at the back of your Television.
Check the TV screen for the prompt for successful connection. You will be able to see a welcome message on the TV screen. It will also display you a device number. Remember the device number or make a note of it for future use.
Connecting Chromecast to Wi-Fi Network
Now proceed with the setup by connecting the Chromecast to the Wi-Fi network. Chromecast (except the First generation) also supports connectivity via Bluetooth.
Switch ON the Bluetooth in your device. As soon as you download and start the setup process with Google Home Application, the system forms the Bluetooth connection automatically.
If you are using the Chromecast with first-generation for the setup process at chromecast.com/setup, then you have to turn ON your Wi-Fi for connectivity.
In newer versions also, if your Bluetooth connection is not working properly, then you can choose to connect via Wi-Fi.
Also Read;- Norton.com/setup with product key
Configure the Chromecast
Open the Google Home application to finish the setup process using chromecast.com/setup. As soon as you open the app, the screen will prompt you to begin the setup process.
- Navigate to the top-right corner of the screen, and click on the device’s icon.
- It will show you the device number.
- Now, confirm this number with the one that appears on your TV screen.
- Click on the “Setup” button.
- The system will match both the identifiers (device number). If it matches successfully, then you will receive a confirmation code on your TV screen.
- Confirm the code by clicking on the button with the label “I see it”.
- It will then ask you the region in which you are accessing the Chromecast services. Select the region.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- It will then assign the random name of your Chromecast. You can change this name as per your choice.
- Click on the Finish button, and start using the Chromecast for streaming on your big screen TV.
Also Read:- Avast.com/support
Facing Error While Set-up of Chromecast at chromecast.com/setup
There is a possibility that you may encounter some issues while performing the Chromecast Setup. In this case, you have to follow up with some troubleshooting procedures to fix the issue:
Rebooting of Chromecast:
There might be a problem with the Google Chromecast, and it might not be working accurately, resulting in the failure of the setup process at chromecast.com/setup. Perform the following steps to reboot the Chromecast.
- Disconnect the TV with the Chromecast
- Unplug the power cable from Chromecast
- Now, wait for one minute.
- Now, insert the USB back to the Chromecast and connect it with the television.
- Check for the Setup process to be complete successfully.
Also Read:- Cash.app/help
A low internet speed can also fail in the setup process at chromecast.com/setup. To maintain the internet speed, perform the following steps:
- Place the router close to the device. Also, make sure that there is no other network working device present between the TV and the router.
- Disconnect the internet.
- Wait for few seconds
- Now, connect to the internet again.
Check the internet speed before starting the setup process.