Hulu is a reliable streaming service that telecasts unlimited videos, movies, series, news, and shows on a single subscription. It telecast the entire entertainment channels and a wide range of your favorite shows and series. Hulu works well with various models of LG TV. The user has to first register their account on Hulu and then activate it for watching and enjoying the services and media content seamlessly. The activation process goes on online at the official link hulu.com/start/lgtv. Here, we will be discussing the procedure to register your account, subscribe to Hulu, and then the activation process using a unique code for your device.
What are the steps to Download and Install Hulu on LG TV?
Hulu requires you to first download it application on your device and then install it following the registration process. After that, you can go online to the official Hulu site for the activation process at hulu.com/start/lgtv. Here are the steps for the installation process:
- Firstly, switch ON your LG TV.
- Connect it with a high-speed and stable network connection.
- Now, use the remote control of the TV and then go Home.
- After that, move to the ‘LG Channel Store’ and search for the Hulu app.
- Hit the ‘Download’ button for downloading the application.
- Wait for the process to complete and click on the downloaded file to open it and install it.
- Now, click the ‘Agree on the terms and user license’ box of the installer.
- After that, follow of instructions flow.
- Choose the subscription plan of Hulu that matches your requirements
- Also, complete the payment process lastly.
- After that, follow of instructions of the wizard.
- Finally, complete the process and click on the ‘End’ button.
- Again, navigate to the home screen, and Hit the Hulu icon.
- The application will open up.
- After that, click on the Register’ or ‘Sign Up’ button.
- Enter the personal details and follow up with the confirmation process.
- Now, sign in to the app using the name and password.
- The screen will show you a unique code.
- Note the code for the activation process at hulu.com/start/lgtv.
Steps to Activate Hulu for LG TV – Hulu Activation Online at hulu com/start/lgtv
For the activation process, firstly register your account on Hulu and get the activation code. An activation code is a unique code that displays on the screen when you log in to the Hulu for the first time with your LG TV. After that, launch the application and then follow the steps for activation as below:
- Firstly, connect your LG TV and the computer with the same network connection.
- After that, switch ON your computer, and open the web browser.
- Type the link hulu.com/start/lgtv on the address bar and click on the search button.
- Now, the screen will show you an official Hulu activation page with a blank field asking for your unique code on the LG TV.
- Enter the same code that appears on your TV screen.
- Hit the ‘Activate’ button and wait for the success message on the screen.
So, this completes the Hulu activation process for your big screen LG TV. If there is a success message on the screen, then continue with the streaming services on your LG TV. Else, you need to follow the troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue and again activate your device online.
Troubleshoot and Resolve – Device Fails to Activate at hulu com/start/lgtv
Various factors are responsible for the failure of the activation process online. The error message might appear on the screen for the low-speed internet or the incompatibility of the device. Also, there can be several other factors leading to activation failure. We need to focus on the steps to resolve the problem and stream the videos on Hulu successfully. Follow the steps below to fix the issue:
- Low Internet connection
Firstly, the main cause of the problem is the low speed of the internet. If your device is running at a low-speed network connection, then you may face activation issues. Firstly, check the internet speed online by performing a speed test. If the speed is low, then restart the router and reconnect the device again. Also, place the activation device close to the router for the best possible speed. Moreover, reduce the network load by disconnecting all the other devices using the same network. After improving the internet speed, then check for the activation at hulu.com/start/lgtv.
- Wrong Activation Code
Secondly, you may face an issue if you enter the wrong code online. If the code on the TV screen does not match the code online, then the screen will show a failure message. To resolve the problem, make sure to enter the exact code matching all the digits. Also, consider the case sensitivity of the letters. After that, again perform the activation steps online.
- Low Running Server
If the server is running low, then also the activation will fail. To resolve the issue, contact the Hulu customer care assistance team and ask for the responding time of the server. When the server starts to respond, then again perform the activation steps at hulu.com/start/lgtv. Finally, check for the success of the process.
- Incompatible device
You may also face failure if the LG TV model is not compatible with Hulu. So, check that the model of your LG TV works well with the Hulu services, and it also fulfills its system requirements for the success of the activation process at hulu.com/start/lgtv.