Call Now: +1801-515-5566
How to Install Webroot in Windows Computers
Shielding your cyber identity from online dangers and crimes is really important. From private data to essential bank details, nearly everything exists in the Digi cloud. Malware, spyware, viruses,and more, there are numerousdanger waiting for that one single moment to loot all your vital information. Internet protection software is the easiest and effective way to ensure that your information is safe.
To protecting your device from cyber threats, Webroot security software is a great and effective way. If you already decided to select this software for your device protection, read this proper guide for Install Webroot in Windows computers.
Before you begin:
- Make sure your device meets the basic system requirements.
- Make sure the PC is connected to the good speed internet.
- Make sure that your PC has one of the following browsers: Internet Explorer 7.0 and higher, Google Chrome 10.0 or higher or Mozilla Firefox 3.6 and higher.
- Make sure you have the product keycode. The keycode is a unique sequence of 20 characters which comes in an email or is printed inside the Webroot retail box. This sequence of alphanumeric characters holds information related to your subscription. If you bought a multi-user product, you can use the same keycode to Install Webrootsoftware on up to three PCs or five PCs. Please Note: The keycode is linked only with SecureAnywhere and does not contain any data related to your PC or its configuration.
- Uninstall the older versions of Webroot security software.
System Requirement for Install Webroot in Windows
|Windows operating system:||Webroot can be installed on a PC with one of the following OS: Windows 10 32- and 64-bit Windows 8 and 8.1 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows 7 SP1 32-bit and 64-bit Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista SP1, SP2 32-bit and 64-bit|
|RAM:||Intel Pentium or Celeron family, or AMD K6 /Athlon /AMD Duron family, or other well-matched processor 128 MB RAM (minimum) 2 GB RAM (minimum)|
|Hard Disk Space:||15 MB|
|Internet and Browser:||Internet access is required. Browser: Internet Explorer 9.0 and higher (32-bit and 64-bit) Google Chrome (32-bit & 64-bit) – current & most recent versions Mozilla Firefox (32-bit & 64-bit) – current & most recent versions|
To Install Webroot:
Start the routine of Install Webroot either using a CD or a downloaded file:
- If you are using a CD to Install Webroot, insert the CD into the CD drive. An installation dialog will open, click the link to begin. If the dialog does not appear, use Windows Explorer to find the CD drive and double-click the Install Webrootfile.
- If you are using the downloaded file to Install Webroot, Just download the file and double click to start the installation process.
When the installer dialog of software opens, enter the 20-digit key code in the space.
If wanted, you can also click Installation Options at dialog’s bottom to adjust the following settings:
- When all is done, click on Agree and Install.
- Create the Webroot shortcut on the desktop. This option will create a Webroot shortcut icon on your Windows Desktop.
- Randomize the installed filename to bypass certain infections. This option changes the software installation filename to a random, which prevents malware from detecting and blocking Install Webrootfile.
- Protect the software files, memory and processes from modification. The option allows self-protection and the CAPTCHA prompts.
- Change language. To change language showed in Webroot, click on the Change Language and choose from the supported languages.
If you are encouraged to enter the email address, enter a valid email address and click on Continue.
- Webroot begins configuring and scanning the application. When it finishes, the core interface opens.
- If Webroot spots threats during the procedure of scan, it transfers the infected items to quarantine where those sources are reduced unworkable and can no longer steal data or harm your system.
- If the system is clean, Webroot shows a status screen.
If you want to exit from the software, click on Continue. If you want to see the main interface, choose the Click here to view your Dashboard now.
- After the early scan, the software automatically scans the computer day-to-day and continually monitors the activity as you use the Internet. You don’t require to launch the scan yourself or schedule scans.
- To verify that Webroot is running, look for the Webroot icon in your system tray.
- If an essential message needs your attention, the icon of Webroot turns red or yellow.
If you bought a multi-user keycode, you can install Webroot on other PCs.