Call Now: +1-805-436-2267
Kindle Customer Support Number Solves Both Major And Minor Technical Issues
“Books are not just words but a world that lets you travel without moving your feet”, and kindle helps readers to explore this world better. Without carrying different books or magazines, this single device can connect you with electronic versions of books, magazines, newspapers, websites, blogs, and more.
Since 2007, Amazon is improving and adding new features in Kindle with each generation. Yes, Kindle is a great product, but being a device, it can face some technical issues as well as others. In such situations, you can contact Kindle Customer Support Number for instant and long-lasting for technical issues or failure.
However, there are two types of issues that your kindle go through one are common issues that you can handle easily and the other is the main issues that require the touch of an expert. But, before trying some random YouTube hack on your kindle, here are a few things that you may try to troubleshoot the problem.
Plus, we also differentiated among some of the most common and major kindle technical issues. So, you know when you need to call Kindle Customer Support Number for assistance.
Most Common Kindle Problems
Try these simple troubleshooting steps to solve the issues, if the steps won’t work for you, contact a professional service for assistance like Kindle Customer Support Number.
E-Books not working or disappearing
Discussed in Amazon forum several times explaining that some readers are losing their data of downloaded e-books after rebooting the device and for others, these e-books not working offline. Well, one of the main causes behind such an issue is the lack of space in the device or the interference of other apps. Try this solution or contact Kindle Customer Support Number for assistance.
- Behind this issue, other apps like Google Play Store could be the main source of the issue.
- Open the Play store app and search for the Kindle app page and uninstall it. Now go back to the home page of Play Store and click the 3 vertical lines and then select Settings and click Auto-update apps – Do not auto-update apps.
- Now, you can update the apps manually, for this open the app page, you like to update and tap on update. Or tap the three vertical lines on the Play Store app’s home page and select My apps & games, then the Updates tab. But remember don’t update any Kindle or Amazon apps here.
- If Google Play Store is not installed in your device then try syncing the book. Now press and hold the Power button for 40 seconds to restarts the device and see if it works normally.
- You may also try these steps, go to Settings > Apps & Games > Manage All Applications, and locate the Kindle app. Now, click Force stop and Clear cache.
If the issue is still there, contact Kindle Customer Support Number for assistance.
App keeps crashing or won’t load
This may happen due to over usage or space-related issues. If you are using your device for more than 4 hours straight, switch off your kindle for at-least 15 minutes and try again. If the over usage is not the issues, try this solution:
- Open the app, Go to Settings > Apps & Games > Manage All Applications. Force stop the faulty app and then clear cache.
- You can also try to uninstall the app and reinstall it, after restarting the device. If the issue is still there contact Kindle Customer Support Number.
Not Connecting To Computer
This is one of the common issues that Kindle users face when they try to connect their device with their desktop PC. This may happen due to a compatibility issue or some other problem. Try this simple hack to solve this issue or contact Kindle Customer Support Number.
- Turn off the Kindle and Pc bot and restart them after a few seconds.
- Make sure that your tablet is fully charged.
- Try connecting on another port or via different USB cable.
- If you are using Windows XP then make sure that your system has a media transfer protocol kit.
Blue or purple haze on the screen
Some people reported a blue or purple haze around the edges of the Kindle Fire screen. The intensity of the haze varies on different devices. If the haze is much visible, then it must be a manufacturing flaw or some malfunction, so either you can ask Amazon to replace it or contact Kindle Customer Support Number.
Major Kindle Problem
If the issue is related to the main system or any part of the device then you should consider contacting an expert like Kindle Customer Support Number rather than trying any troubleshoot. These following are some of the major issues that you may face:
- Massive battery drain
- Micro SD card not recognized or not working
- Keeps shutting down
- Kindle Fire HD won’t charge
- No audio through headphones or speakers
- Issues with typing
Kindle Customer Support Number is always available to provide you assistance.