Get Help: +1-805-436-2267
How To Solve Common Issues With Roku? Call The Roku Customer Service Phone Number
Rather than upgrading your entire TV set to a smart TV, there is an easier and budget-friendly way to enjoy internet streaming. That way is Roku – a streaming media that allows you to access free TV, sports, live news, 500,000+ TV episodes, and movies across thousands of free and paid channels.
However, like any modern electronic and mobile device, Roku products are not 100% technical problem-free. Commonly, users may face issues while trying to connect Roku products with TV. Some issues are minor that can be solved easily but few issues related to complex parts of software require the attention of an expert. If you are facing the same kind of major issue or confuse how to set-up your Roku device, contact Roku Customer Service Phone Number.
A technical issue can start bugging you any hour of day or night. That’s why, professional and certified team behind toll–free Roku Customer Service Phone Number works 24 hours a day, 7 days in weeks, and 365 days in a year. Contact them anytime on (816)272-8106 for assistance.
Some common Customer Service Queries With Roku
- How do I get device support for my Roku?
- Where Do I Get My 5-Digit Amazon Prime Pin on Roku?
- Why does my Roku keep losing the connection?
- How do I set up the Live TV input on my Roku TV?
- How do I create a Roku account?
- How do I get a refund on Roku?
- How do I change my payment method on Roku?
- What is the Roku Error code 011?
- How do I set up my Roku Express?
- How do I recover my Roku account?
Common Roku Issues and suggested resolutions
Some of the main issues you can face with your Roku device is a remote problem, no audio issue and device is not responding at all. Try these simple steps to solve these issues by yourself or call at Roku Customer Service Phone Number for assistance.
Problem 1 – Issues with the Roku remote
While all Roku devices come with a simple IR remote, the Ultra and Premiere+ devices also come with smart “point anywhere” Wi-Fi remotes. As usually happens with new products, you may face trouble getting to connect or some other issues with the connection erupting.
- First, make sure that batteries in the remote are not dead. Before trying any troubleshooting, replace old batteries with a new one.
- If you are facing frequently dropping connection issues, try re-pairing the remote and clear the setting.
- Unplug the Roku Player and remove batteries.
- Press and hold the A and B buttons or the Home and Down buttons together
- Now, press the pairing button located in the battery compartment while holding both two buttons.
- When the LED begins flashing, release the button. When the other three more LED flight flashes that mean remote pairing is has been cleared.
- Reconnect the player, put the remote into pairing mode and you will see the screen once the payer is rebooted. If you still face any issue contact Roku Customer Service Phone Number.
- The slow network also causes a few interference issues. Try to stream different channels or reconnect your Wi-Fi with the Roku device.
- The common Roku device’s IR remote requires a line of sight to operate. The stick that takes commands sometimes plugs into the backside of the TV, which also causes an issue with remote operation.
Even after trying these simple steps, your remote is not taking command; contact Roku Customer Service Phone Number for assistance.
Problem 2 – No audio heard when watching videos
This problem is commonly seen in Roku Ultra owners that there is no audio while streaming the content.
The main cause behind the issue is the wrong setting being allowed by default.
- Try to change the audio settings of the device which can found in Settings – Audio.
- If you are using an S/PDIF cable, change the setting from the audio mode to Dolby Digital.
- If you are using HDMI port to connect with the TV, try to change the setting form audio mode to Dolby Digital/DD+.
- If the issues are still there contact Roku Customer Service Phone Number for expert assistance.
Problem 3- Reset your streaming Device
While the problems above apply to some specific problems, occasionally your Roku device just isn’t working right. In these situations, the simple way to fix the Roku problems is to reset your Roku device. However, some issues are related to the core software that requires an expert’s assistance, you can call at Roku Customer Service Phone Number anytime for help.
Follow these steps to reset your Roku Device
- Go to the settings – Advanced settings – Select the Factory reset option.
- Now switch off your Roku Device and remove all the cables.
- Wait for at least 10 minutes and plug all the cables back in their place.
- Switch on your Roku device.
- Now, go to the settings – system – system restart. This will restart the device.
If you are still facing any issue contact Roku Customer Service Phone Number for assistance.
Problem 4 – The Roku device is not responding at all
If the Roku device is entirely locked up, you should perform hard resetting your Roku. The hard Roku reset needs you to find the reset button on the device. The location of the button will differ depending on the Roku model. You need to press and hold the button until the screen flashes the Roku logo, it’s the sign that your device is resetting. Now you will get a clean setup that solves your problem. If the issue is still there to trouble you, contact Roku Customer Service Phone Number for expert assistance.
Ways To reach Roku Helpdesk
Calling Roku customer service
Call (816)272-8106 – Roku Customer Service Phone Number – when you need to contact them to resolve your issue with Roku. It is an easy and direct way to reach them. The phone line operates from 8 am to 8 pm Monday to Saturday.
A representative on the call will always assist you with your email address or lost password retrieval, freezing device, etc. All in all, Roku’s customer service phone answers to any issues you may be having with your Roku device.
On an average, the waiting time to reach a representative is around 25 minutes.
Roku Help Page and other ways to reach customer service
The Roku help page is well-equipped with categories of helpful information and FAQs for customers to read and solve their problem before they actually go ahead and call them or chat with them.
Roku customer service live chat with a Roku customer support agent is instant and quick and resolves customer issues with equal ease.
Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your Roku trouble. Within 2-3 days you get a response for your issue on the service.
Roku Customer Service Phone Number Details
|Phone number to dial||(816) 272-8106|
|Call picked up by a real person||Yes|
|Department you’re calling||Customer Service|
|Call center hours||Mon-Sat 8am-8pm|
|Best time to dial||8:15am|
|Rank (among phone numbers)||1|
|Alternate methods||Web, Chat, Email|
|Quality of communication||56%|
|Quality of help||69%|