Get Help: +1-805-295-2540
How To Solve Common Issues Of Roku: Roku Customer Service Phone Number
Rather than upgrading your entire TV set to a smart TV, there is an easier and budget-friendly way to enjoy internet streaming. That way is Roku- a streaming media that allows you to access free TV, sports, live news, 500,000+ TV episodes, and movies across thousands of free and paid channels.
However, like any modern electronic and mobile device, Roku products are not 100% technical problem-free. Commonly, users may face issues while trying to connect Roku products with TV. Some issues are minor that can be solved easily but few issues related to complex parts of software require the attention of an expert. If you are facing the same kind of major issue or confuse how to set-up your Roku device, contact Roku Customer Service Phone Number.
A technical issue can start bugging you any hour of day or night, that’s why professional and certified team behind toll –free Roku Customer Service Phone Number works 24 hours a day, 7 days in weeks, and 365 days in a year. In other words, you can contact them anytime for assistance.
Famous Roku Models
When first Roku launched in 2008, the only streaming service available was Netflix but today various paid and free streaming services like YouTube, Amazon, Sling TV, and Hulu are available to enjoy. Nowadays, there is very little content available on cable TV that you can’t stream with a Roku and watch on your TV.
With Roku, you don’t have to replace your TV just simply put the device and enjoy endless streaming content. These following are the most famous Roku streaming devices:
- The Roku Ultra
- Roku Express
- Roku Premiere
- Roku Streaming Stick Plus+
The older models are also available online at Walmart and Best Buy such as the 2017 Roku Streaming Stick. Older or new models, each works smoothly a provides an unmatched entertainment experience. However, you may face an issue with any old or new Roku model during connecting it with your TV, try these simple common troubleshooting or simply contact Roku Customer Service Phone Number.
Common Roku Models Issues
Someone of the main issues, you can face with your Roku device is a remote problem, no audio issue and device is not responding at all. Try these simple steps to solve these issues by yourself or call at Roku Customer Service Phone Number for assistance.
Problem 1 – Issues with the Roku remote
While all Roku devices come with a simple IR remote, the Ultra and Premiere+ devices also come with smart “point anywhere” Wi-Fi remotes. As usually happens with new products, you may face trouble getting to connect or some other issues with the connection erupting.
- First, make sure that batteries in the remote are not dead. Before trying any troubleshooting, replace old batteries with a new one.
- If you are facing frequently dropping connection issues, try re-pairing the remote and clear the setting.
- Unplug the Roku Player and remove batteries.
- Press and hold the A and B buttons or the Home and Down buttons together
- Now, press the pairing button located in the battery compartment while holding both two buttons.
- When the LED begins flashing, release the button. When the other three more LED flight flashes that mean remote pairing is has been cleared.
- Reconnect the player, put the remote into pairing mode and you will see the screen once the payer is rebooted. If you still face any issue contact Roku Customer Service Phone Number.
- The slow network also causes a few interference issues. Try to stream different channels or reconnect your Wi-Fi with the Roku device.
- The common Roku device’s IR remote requires a line of sight to operate. The stick that takes commands sometimes plugs into the backside of the TV, which also causes an issue with remote operation.
Even after trying these simple steps, your remote is not taking command; contact Roku Customer Service Phone Number for assistance.
Problem 2 – No audio heard when watching videos
This problem is commonly seen in Roku Ultra owners that there is no audio while streaming the content.
The main cause behind the issue is the wrong setting being allowed by default.
- Try to change the audio settings of the device which can found in Settings – Audio.
- If you are using an S/PDIF cable, change the setting from the audio mode to Dolby Digital.
- If you are using HDMI port to connect with the TV, try to change the setting form audio mode to Dolby Digital/DD+.
- If the issues are still there contact Roku Customer Service Phone Number for expert assistance.
Problem 3- Reset your streaming Device
While the problems above apply to some specific problems, occasionally your Roku device just isn’t working right. In these situations, the simple way to fix the Roku problems is to reset your Roku device. However, some issues are related to the core software that requires an expert’s assistance, you can call at Roku Customer Service Phone Number anytime for help.
Follow these steps to reset your Roku Device
- Go to the settings – Advanced settings – Select the Factory reset option.
- Now switch off your Roku Device and remove all the cables.
- Wait for at least 10 minutes and plug all the cables back in their place.
- Switch on your Roku device.
- Now, go to the settings – system – system restart. This will restart the device.
If you are still facing any issue contact Roku Customer Service Phone Number for assistance.
Problem 4 – The Roku device is not responding at all
If the Roku device is entirely locked up, you should perform hard resetting your Roku. The hard Roku reset needs you to find the reset button on the device. The location of the button will differ depending on the Roku model. You need to press and hold the button until the screen flashes the Roku logo, it’s the sign that your device is resetting. Now you will get a clean setup that solves your problem. If the issue is still there to trouble you, contact Roku Customer Service Phone Number for expert assistance.