Get Help: +1-805-436-2267
Facing Issues With The Roku Devices? Dial Roku Support Phone Number Now
Roku is a prominent name in providing a wide variety of streaming services. Users can easily stream their favourite shows and movies through these devices with the help of Internet. But sometimes users get certain issues while connecting their Roku devices to their television or the Internet. If you are one of those users who are getting technical malfunctions or don’t know how to set up the Roku devices, then reach our experts available at the Roku Support Phone Number helpdesk. When a user reaches us they get assured qualitative tech support within no time.
To enjoy your favourite shows through Roku device don’t forget to contact the Roku Support Phone Number at (816) 272-8106. We are available 24*7 to deliver you the most appropriate solutions with our unmatchable skills and years of experience. Our expert technicians know how to deal even with the complex issues in a proficient manner. They are dedicated to delivering you the most budget-oriented and satisfactory devices within no time.
Certain User Issues Reported At The Roku Support Phone Number Helpline
We believe that it is necessary to get in touch with the experts when you don’t know how to tackle the certain issues associated with Roku devices on your own. Most of the users are pleased by the services offered by the Roku; but sometimes they face issues and to resolve them they need a call to the customer support. Some of the issues users for which users dial Roku Support Phone Number are listed below:
- Facing issues while setting up a device or accessory
- Technical support and troubleshooting solutions
- Billing issues with the Roku services
- Issues with identity theft
- Issues like identity theft, phishing or fraud
- Network connection issues
- Setting up and recovering Roku account
- Correcting error codes with Roku services
- Resolving payment issues with Roku
Apart from above-listed services users can reach us and get the most of technical solutions within no time as we are able to handle all the issues and specific streaming services.
How To Resolve Most Common Problems With Roku And How Roku Support Phone Number Helps?
As a popular name in the media streaming world Roku offers a wide array of services to users all over the world. Roku has something for every user but like other modern devices, users can face a lot of issues with them as well.
However, you can get the best tech support or troubleshooting help from the team of experts by dialling Roku Support Phone Number. Reach us and get the most reliable solutions as well as the most genuine assistance within no time. Solutions users get from our experts for several issues are listed below:
Roku Remote Issues
All Roku machines come with a simple IR remote. The Premiere+ and the Ultra devices also come with smart “point-anywhere” Wi-Fi remotes. As it may happen with any product, you may face connecting trouble or some other issues with them.
- Before trying any solutions, replace old batteries with a new ones. Make sure that batteries in the remote are not dysfunctional.
- For frequent dropping connection issues, try re-pairing the remote with reconfiguring the setting.
- Unplug Roku Player and remove batteries.
- Press and hold the A and B remote buttons as well as the Home and Down buttons together
- Next, press the pairing button within the battery compartment while holding the two buttons.
- With the LED flashing, release the button. When the other 3 LED flight flashes that mean remote pairing is cleared.
- Reconnect the player and put the remote into pairing mode and you will see the screen once the payer is rebooted. If you are still facing the issue, contact Roku Support Phone Number.
Even with these simple steps, your remote does not take any command, contact Roku Support Phone Number for assistance.
Resetting your streaming Device
While some issues apply to some specific problems, sometimes the Roku device just isn’t working in the best possible manner. In such a situation, the best way to fix the Roku issues is to reset your Roku device. In any case, some issues may be related to the core software applications that requires expert help. Call Roku Support Phone Number anytime for help.
Reset your Roku Device with the following steps:
- Go to settings, advanced settings and select the Factory reset option.
- Switch off your Roku device and remove all cables.
- Wait at least 10 minutes and plug all the cables back in their place.
- Switch on your Roku device.
- Go to settings – system – system restart. This will restart the device.
If you are still facing any issue contact Roku Support Phone Number for assistance.
Red Light Is Flashing Solution
If you are using any of the Roku Express or Roku express plus device and see red light flashing on the front of the unit, it needs solutions. Red light in these devices show that these devices are unable to get the appropriated power.
- If your devices are plugged into a power strip try to plug it into the wall outlet. If it’s done, you need to replace your power strip instantly and if your device shows solid red light that means your device is overheating.
- In such a case, turn off your device and let it cool for a while and reboot it. If you don’t know how to reboot your device then get the end to end support from the technicians by calling the Roku Support Phone Number.
4k Error Solutions
Users get to easily stream 4k quality videos and music with the Roku premier and plus devices. If you are using any of the devices for the first time and getting a connection error, try resolving the issues by the following solutions.
- First of all, make sure that your Roku device and player is in HDCP 2.2 port. And if the device is connected with the AVR and your TV is not supporting HDCP 2.2 port then directly connect it with the audio return channel.
- In case you find these solutions complex and unable to do on your own, reach us anytime by dialling our toll-free Roku Support Phone Number.
- Hence, we are available even in the odd hour to make your Roku streaming experience hassle-free with our constant end to end support. We are dedicated to delivering you the most suitable solutions with our trusted and reliable troubleshooting solutions. Contact us and get the best possible solution while resetting, installing or updating your Roku devices.
Roku Support Phone Number – Best Practices for Calling
There are ways to improving your problem-solving conversation with Roku Support Phone Number helpdesk:
- Before you go for a call to the Roku Customer Service Number, make it sure that you are equipped with all the vital documents with you. These may include billing statements, invoices, credit card transactions as well as previous interactions with the Roku person through a chat log or an email.
- When calling Roku Support Phone Number for help with your device, ensure that you can access it while you are calling. This will help to resolve the issue in a more effective manner as you go on calling the customer service representatives for troubleshooting.
- Have pen, paper or other typing device ready so you can record statements while go on speaking to the representative on the Roku Customer Service Number call.
Roku Support Phone Number Details
|Phone number to dial||(816) 272-8106|
|Call picked up by a real person||Yes|
|Department you’re calling||Customer Service|
|Call center hours||Mon-Sat 8am-8pm|
|Best time to dial||8:15am|
|Rank (among phone numbers)||1|
|Alternate methods||Web, Chat, Email|
|Quality of communication||56%|
|Quality of help||69%|