Get Help: +1-805-392-8550
How To Troubleshoot Common Samsung TV Repair Issues!
Samsung, the electronics giant of South Korean, produces a huge range of high-quality electronic products; from a small smartphone to big smart TVs. Televisions are one of the important lines for this tech giant. Samsung earns over $211 billion in annual sales. Although its electronics are famous for reliability and high quality, like any electronic devices they are also not 100% safe from problems and failure.
One of the most common problems reported with Samsung TVs is no audio issue, TV is not turning on and TV is connecting with the internet. Many times the reason behind these issues is bad connections or simply glitches, but it could possibly be the result of a hardware failure that should be treated by a certified Samsung TV Repair expert.
Geek Squad Tech Support is one of the best technical service providers that famous for its reliable and timely services.
But before calling a technician, here we are providing simple steps to troubleshoot Common Samsung TV Repair Issue.
No Audio Issue
Some Samsung TVs let the user turn on and off the speakers. If the video is displaying on the screen but with your audio/sound, there’s also a higher chance that the speakers are turned off. If your TV set comes with such a feature, check whether is speakers are on or off, by accessing through the on-screen menu.
If your TV set has not come with such feature or this is not the issue, check these simple things to fix No Sound Samsung TV Repair Issue:
- Have anyone pressed the remote’s Mute button? If yes, press the button again to turn off the mute function.
- Check that your TV is set is not connected with your headphones’ earphones? If your earphones are connected simply disconnect them.
- Change the channels or sources because sometimes, few channels don’t have audio due to their stat elite issue.
- If you are using an audio receiver, is the power on and is the volume turned up?
If you are still facing No Sound Samsung TV Repair Issue:
- Unplug your TV set from the power outlet.
- Wait for a few minutes (at least 10 minutes) and then plug it back in.
If this Samsung TV Repair Issue is still there, contact an expert to fix it.
TV is not turning on
Power problems can be caused by a hardware issue and the best thing to do is to hire a trained Samsung TV Repair Service Technician to check your TV. You can try these simple few things at home first, before contacting a Samsung TV Repair expert:
- Check the Standby Light status, located on the bottom of your TV. If the light is on, it means the TV is receiving power.
- Press and hold the power button of your TV set for ten seconds to ensure the remote is the main issue. Depending on your model, the power button of the TV is either located on the backside or under the front bezel of your TV.
- Make sure that the AC power cable is properly connected to the wall outlet and the TV. If you are using a surge protector or power board, try to plug the TV cable directly to the wall power outlet to decrease potential interference. Also, check that the wall outlet is working by connecting another device.
*Pro-tip- Stay extra cautious while connecting checking the wires and don’t try to open the screen or cable hole by yourself, consult a Samsung TV Repair expert.*
TV is connecting with the internet
Samsung Smart TVs are reliable but sometimes they cause connectivity issues. The connectivity issue could be the result of bugs, out-dated firmware, and DNS settings. You can use these simple steps to fix this issue, otherwise, it’s better to call a Samsung TV Repair expert.
Restart your Smart TV:-
Due to software bug, when you turned off of the TV via the remote control for over 10 minutes, the network settings are corrupted. So, by restarting the TV can you can fix this Samsung TV Repair issue.
- Turn on your TV and keep it run for 5–10 minutes normally.
- Turn off your TV directly by unplugging the cable instead of switching it off with the remote.
- Wait for a few minutes and then restart it.
- Enter the Wi-Fi password if asked by the system.
- Now, check that your TV is connected to Wi-Fi.
Restart the internet connectivity:-
- Turn off the internet router.
- Wait for a few minutes and then restart it.
- Wait, until the Router load internet settings. Once it connects the TV with Wifi then you can check Samsung TV Repair issue will be resolved.
If your issue is not solved by these simple steps it’s better to contact a Samsung TV Repair expert. For reliable, accurate and timely services from only certified and highly qualified experts contact Geek Squad Tech Support.