Call Now +1801-515-5566
Need Setup Help For Your Samsung Printer? We’re Here To Help At samsung.com/printersetup
As champions of printing technology, Samsung printers have ruled the world with their marvelous printing solutions for businesses and households alike. Among a deluge of printing machines of various models, makes and shapes in the global markets, Samsung printers have proved their worth in printing, pricing and service. Connect and setup your computing devices with any type of Samsung printers with exclusive assistance from our samsung.com/printersetup and unleash the amazing printing performance and quality that it offers. Right from fundamentals of Samsung Printer Setup to opening and discovering its great user-friendly features, our samsung.com/printersetup has always been the go to place for its users.
When it comes to printers, Imagine what getting stuck to the familiar could cost you. Instead of simply upgrading your favorite old model, take a look at the massive range of printers that Samsung has. As innovative and reliable as they can get, these small and medium printers are available in all hues, functionalities and features. Setup a Samsung printer for your devices here and now with easy assistance from our samsung.com/printersetup. Once you experience the benefits of the remarkable technological asset that Samsung printers are, printing addiction is guaranteed with them. Experience the wonders of printing on a range of computing platforms as you download, install and setup Samsung’s space-efficient, high performance system on our samsung.com/printersetup page.
Types and Range of Samsung Printers
Based on category Samsung Printers are of following types:
- Color Laser
- Mono Laser
- Large Format
- Dot Matrix
Visit our samsung.com/printersetup and connect to Samsung printers through various methods:
Grand Functionalities For Better Business
Samsung printers’ easy-to-use features makes it super-smooth to install and setup. Even when you are not a tech-savvy person, it hardly requires any help to sort out the technicalities involved in printer setup. Of course, when you are stuck, open samsung.com/printersetup link for the best help with a comprehensive setup guidance and help.
- Samsung Printers are best known for the following features:
- Samsung’s latest print technology for inkjet and laser printers
- Samsung’s great functionalities constitutes print, scan and copy.
- Samsung’s genuine ink for Great print quality
- Samsung printer’s USB 2.0 enables Hi-speed connectivity
- Email print utility with Samsung wireless printer setup via samsung.com/printersetup link.
- Samsung’s best print speed ppm for any black and color document and photos.
- Samsung remote driver enables for utilizing remote printing over the Net. Download it from our samsung.com/printersetup page.
- Samsung print app for printing via Android OS or iOS
- Samsung printer’s high-quality print for glossy photo papers as well as envelopes
- Samsung’s rational power consumption.
- Samsung printer scan to cloud via cloud service
Samsung Printer Software Installer – The Prerequisite To Setup
We suggest our users to open samsung.com/printersetup link for the best help with Samsung printer setup. For this the prerequisite is the downloading and installation of the Samsung Printer Software installer on your system. This software installer is a web-based utility that helps users to download and install the Samsung printer drivers and software needed for the Samsung printer setup on your computing devices.
Supported Operating Systems : Windows XP SP3 or higher up till Windows 10.
Supported Products : Samsung Laser Printers and multi-functional, all-in-one printers. Inkjet and some older Samsung printer models are not supported. For further information you may visit our samsung.com/printersetup page.
Ways To Install Samsung Printer Software Installer for Samsung Printer Drivers For Windows 10. You can read the instructions on samsung.com/printersetup link, which we present here as follows:
- Point your mouse to click on the “Download button” and launch the Samsung Printer Software Installer.
- Connect your PC to your Samsung printer to install the printer software.
- Follow the instructions in the Software Installer.
It must be pointed out that if your Samsung printer is compatible with wireless printing, you can configure the wireless printing settings at the time of installation. You can do these steps with ease by visiting our samsung.com/printersetup link.
How to Setup a Samsung Printer on a Wireless Network in Windows Using USB?
Manually connect a Samsung printer through USB and setup your printer on a wireless network in Windows 7, 8 or 10 operating systems.
Connecting to Wi-Fi by utilizing the Samsung Wireless Setup program on samsung.com/printersetup webpage:
- If your Samsung printer is connected beforehand to your computer using a USB cable and you require configuring it to link to a wire-free setup, you will need the Easy Wireless Setup to be downloaded on your system.
- Click the downloaded file to start installation and click ‘Next’.
- Watch the progress of installation until it is complete and click ‘Finish’.
- Run the Samsung Easy Wireless application installation setup and go to ‘Next’.
- Turn on your Samsung printer and click Next.
- For “Choose the Wireless Setting Method”, choose “Vis a USB cable”, and move to next step by clicking ‘Next’.
- A series of existing wireless networks is shown. Select your network, and then click ‘Next’.
- Key in your Security Key into the Network Password area, and click ‘Next’.
- Wait for the connection process to complete on samsung.com/printersetup page before moving ahead. This might take a few minutes subject to the network connectivity.
- Choose ‘Wireless’ and Click ‘Next’.
- This completes the process of wireless setup of your Samsung printer using our samsung.com/printersetup page. Print a test page on your Samsung printer. Now you may unplug the USB cable from the printer as well as from your computer.
Steps for manually connecting your Samsung printer for Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 using samsung.com/printersetup page
To manually key in your network information while installing the Samsung printer driver, use these steps.
- Switch on the printer.
- Connect your Samsung printer into your computer using the USB cable.
- Double-click your pre-installed printer driver to start the process of installation.
In case, you have not installed the print driver till now, go to “Software and Driver Downloads” on our samsung.com/printersetup page and enter to download the latest driver.
- Select the applicable boxes, and then click Next.
- For “Printer Connection Type” choice, select “Wireless network connection”, and then click ‘Next’.
- For initiating setup, select “Yes, I will set up my printer’s wireless network” option, and then go to ‘Next’.
- For wireless setup method, select “Using a USB cable”, and then click ‘Next’.
- Let the setup search and collect the required wireless information from your Samsung printer. Connect to our help at samsung.com/printersetup page in case you need one.
- From the range of applicable wireless systems that appear, choose your network, and then click ‘Next’.
- Type in all relevant network information in the proper boxes, and then click ‘Next’ when done.
- Network confirmation now verifies all the entered information and you are ready to move to the next page with help from samsung.com/printersetup page.
- Your Samsung printer now connects to your router while the LED flashes during the connection attempt.
- On completion, a prompt states that your connection is complete and that you can now disconnect the USB cable. Now delink USB cable from your Samsung printer and computer, and then click ‘Next’.
- Select the box for the software needed and the wizard copies and installs the relevant files. After the installation is done, click on ‘Next’.
- After the software installation completes, select “Print a test page”, and then ‘Finish’ to complete Samsung printer setup.
Visit our samsung.com/printersetup page for the best help and instructions with the Samsung printer setup.