Call Now: +1-805-392-8550
Webroot Internet Security – Best Protection Against Ever-Emerging Online threats
Cyberspace has a lot to offer for everyone. Whether for the needs of information, recreation or transaction, your all-important tasks are never-ending. While it engages you, a very important aspects gets lost – that of cybersecurity. When in trouble with virus, malwares, Trojans, keyloggers, etc., you desperately might want a solution that checks with and protects your devices round-the-clock from such unwanted intrusions. You don’t have to look too far. Come to the efficient and strong Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus, the finest online safeguard that you can give to your vulnerable devices. This is the best option from the well-known and widely used Webroot Internet Security that works on all your connected devices.
We know you have a lot of choices to evaluate when deciding on any Internet security application for your things of utility. With antivirus and anti-malwares flooding the market, you want your product that performs the best and has good features and functionalities suited to your needs. Webroot Internet Security, considered from these points of view, best suits all your needs of an invulnerable application that turns your devices into insulated machines to make your online activities free of worries. Moreover, marked at $59.99 a year for 3 licenses, Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus costs less than most competing applications in the market such as Kaspersky, Bitdefender and Trend Micro Internet Security.
Webroot – Great Features For Internet Security
As you surf the Internet, there’s always a new cybersecurity threat emerging to take over your system. Every email opened, link clicked or app downloaded gives opportunity to hackers to steal your data. Let Webroot assist. Webroot provides full protection from identity theft and viruses and for all your devices. Lightweight, powerful and integrated security for PC, Mac, and Android systems, Webroot Internet Security is equipped with some impressive features. Some of them can be mentioned below:
- Detects, blocks, and eliminates malware, viruses and ransomware
- Webroot’s cloud-based antivirus application gives complete Internet protection shielding your Mac and PC from malware attacks without slowing you down.
- Webroot efficiently scans your fixed or mobile devices for viruses and malware in seconds and utilizes a very limited storage space for its operations.
- Webroot doesn’t interrupt you with endless alerts and pop-ups.
- Do your daily businesses on the web fearlessly while Webroot defends you against identity theft. Your usernames, passwords, account numbers are well-protected.
- Webroot Internet Security ensures safer web browsing. The Internet Security plus application proactively scans and blocks ransomware, and phishing sites with ease.
- Webroot Antivirus application is loaded with tons of advanced features. A Password Manager encrypts your password to keep you safe.
- Webroot application is designed to warns you against dangerous websites and links before you even click them.
- Secure up to 3 smartphones, PCs, Macs, and tablets on Webroot subscription.
- Tunes up your devices to keep them running smoothly and efficiently, just like new.
- Webroot Internet Security also ensures that your files, photos, and other necessary documents are backed up within the secure cloud storage.
Installing Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus
This Webroot suite provides simple but powerful antivirus solutions marked with a file sharing system and a remarkably flexible backup. A top-of-the-line password manager adds to its other equally remarkable and impressive features. To begin using Webroot on your system, subscription starts with an offer for a free trials for 14 days. So go ahead and begin your trial from today.
Before you begin:
- Link your PC to the Net. For linking, Mozilla Firefox 3.6 or higher, Internet Explorer 11 or higher or Google Chrome 11 or higher are the best options.
- To download and install your Webroot programs, make certain that your computer has the mandatory system requirements.
- You need to see the license agreement on the http://detail.webrootanywhere.com/eula.asp link before you begin steps to Install Webroot Internet Security on your PC.
- Ensure that keycode – a unique string of 20 alphanumeric characters – is also with you before you start with the steps. Keycode comes via email message or can be found within the retail pack box. If you have purchased a Webroot multi-user license, you are qualified to use the same keycode for using Webroot on up to five devices at a time.
- In case you have purchased your subscription from Best Buy and missed your keycode, you need to contact them to get the keycode via email.
- To Install Webroot system on your device, firstly you need to uninstall and remove completely any previous versions of Webroot Internet Security application from your PC.
Installing Webroot – The Steps
- Get the Webroot installation file either via download or through the installation CD that comes with the Webroot pack:
- When you install Webroot from CD, insert the CD inside the PC drive. An installation dialog appears prompting you to click a link to start Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus installation.
- When you do not have a CD, you can download the Webroot installer file, double-click on it to start with the Webroot installation process and download it one by one.
- For the Webroot application that you bought from Best Buy, you simply need to click on the link provided by the Best Buy to download the installer. After downloading double-click on the file to begin installation.
- Type in the keycode in the field provided when the Webroot installer window shows up.
- Now create a shortcut for the Webroot application on the device desktop. Doing this places a shortcut icon on your Windows desktop to open and manage the Webroot Internet Security application more efficiently.
- Next, randomize the Webroot installer filename to prevent hackers to sense and block the Webroot installation process. This option modifies the installation filename to some random type like QJcP261l.exe, etc., to prevent identification.
- Now, to facilitate auto-protection for Webroot processes, files and memory, a prompt for CAPTCHA comes up to Install Webroot safely on your machine.
- Change the language settings now. To change the language configuration on the Webroot application, click on the Change Language settings and select the desired language fro your system. You can change the language only once during installation and not after that.
- Click Agree and Install for Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus.
- In the following pop-up for Geek Squad Webroot Install, click on Yes.
- Enter your email address and click on Continue.
- You need to now review your agreement by clicking on the link for the Webroot Solution Agreement for Webroot Internet Security.
- Now, click on Agree to continue. The Webroot software icon shows up now in the taskbar and the starts the first scan. Webroot thus initiate scanning and configuring the application for your unique device on which it is supposed to install. When it get over, the main interface appears to Install Webroot.
- When Webroot finds any malware or malicious code during scanning, it removes the item immediately and keeps it quarantined in an inactive state to prevent any damage to the data.
- When it finds your PC free from malware, Webroot displays the status report as “You are Protected!”. When done with installation, you can click on Start Webroot button and move to the main screen.